A Taste of Spring with the JeepHer!

KSomes

I love to go out with the Jeep and take pictures. I always pass places that I think would make awesome backdrops, and recently I found this place I just slipped right into! ;) My girl was willing to come and take some shots too! It was nice and sunny and the perfect day to test out the new Canon! If ya like the pics, I have a Jeep dedicated Instagram you can check out at

IMG_20160330_125636.jpg

3fC1V2mSPxZy0yASYr2HGuuIGeytb7GMFYL1iCp6klxpnPZB8k1BQjS9x4fLut5LuZvB_Sk6Dkct=w958-h639-no

PicsArt_03-30-01.52.31.jpg

IMG_0947.JPG

Tori%u00252BEdit%u00252B2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
I love to go out with the Jeep and take pictures. I always pass places that I think would make awesome backdrops, and recently I found this place I just slipped right into! ;) My girl was willing to come and take some shots too! It was nice and sunny and the perfect day to test out the new Canon! If ya like the pics, I have a Jeep dedicated Instagram you can check out at

Hey guys,

I'm sure most people don't know, but I have a fairly new YouTube channel dedicated to my Jeep. I have been trying to find time to install my Dynamat Hoodliner since December, but finally did so just two days ago.

The Hoodliner is basically a 3/4" foam pad placed under your hood to reduce engine noise and temperatures. I installed it over some Dynamat Xtreme to get the most out of it as well. Although I ran out of tape, it looks pretty good! I am happy with the way it has come out. I haven't had much time to test it, but I will update this as soon as I do.

I would really appreciate anyone checking out the video!

KoHey everyone!

I recently started up a YouTube channel where I just do a lot of work to my Jeep. I have always loved shooting videos as well as photography (along with the post production aspect of things) and I find it fun to mix with my love for Jeeps! So the channel is brand new and the content is making its way to less awkward stages, but I had to start at the beginning like everyone else!

Some background regarding myself, I do a TON of custom headlight work. I am 19 and attending Clarkson University to obtain my Masters in mechanical engineering. My headlight projects is kind of a small business on the side, but a lot of times I just do work for the Jeep community for the fun of it! I am still an amateur and have a lot to learn, but I made a pretty in depth video on how I generally install halos. I do retrofits and other work, but my most common job are these halos due to most budgets. Let me know what you think and maybe some recommendations on how to make videos more enjoyable! :)

cool-story-bro-ko8404.jpg ......

WJCO

Meme King
Right next to my Jeepher, or do you not know what that is because you don't have a real one of those either?

Hey now, that's my girl, far from a slut. I didn't think these pictures depicted her as so.

Seriously bro? You didn't expect this to happen? If you had any respect for 'your' girl, you wouldn't pimp her out in provocative poses like that. I'm proud of my wife's looks, but there's no way in hell I'd advertise her on a Jeep forum that way to bring that kind of attention.

KSomes

Seriously bro? You didn't expect this to happen? If you had any respect for 'your' girl, you wouldn't pimp her out in provocative poses like that. I'm proud of my wife's looks, but there's no way in hell I'd advertise her on a Jeep forum that way to bring that kind of attention.

I can see this as being slightly scandalous, but farfetched or slutty does not fit the description. She isn't half naked showing cleavage or using my Jeep to cover her ass, we just went out and had fun. I respect her, so much in fact that I don't mind showing off her great looks and body. What's going to happen? People will look and react however they want to. The way I take pictures and the way you react is a personal choice, I don't find anything wrong with this and I was only messing with you because you messed with me. You defended your wife and I defended my girl just the same. Not trying to cause problems, she's a beautiful girl and I dont mind showering her off.

Hey my man. That a good looking ride you have there!!

Thanks, bud! 😃

Last edited:
I'm having dejavu...with that "last post on this forum" thread lol.

But seriously, dude, your girl is hot. We can all see that. But you didn't have to post up modeling pics on a Jeep forum and try to send traffic to your instagram page...

KSomes

You caught that too, lol. I just decided to not respond.

I'm a little confused as you were the one who called me out first?

I'm having dejavu...with that "last post on this forum" thread lol.

But seriously, dude, your girl is hot. We can all see that. But you didn't have to post up modeling pics on a Jeep forum and try to send traffic to your instagram page...

I hear ya. It's just that I take a ton of pics, a lot. I like to post them all, but I don't want to spam them all in one place, so I picked the best and posted them here. Trafficking was wrong, I get that now clearly as it has been brought to my attention many times in one day all of a sudden. But 'popularity' wasn't my intention, I don't care at all about how many followers or likes I get, I just do it for fun and figured if anyone likes my pics, they can see more and keep seeing them somewhere I'll keep posting them!

I'll stick to making a build thread here and plan on keeping it all right here haha. Thanks by the way, I appreciate the compliment!

Top Bottom