Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Taste of Spring with the JeepHer!

Fresh Catch

A Taste of Spring with the JeepHer!

I love to go out with the Jeep and take pictures. I always pass places that I think would make awesome backdrops, and recently I found this place I just slipped right into! My girl was willing to come and take some shots too! It was nice and sunny and the perfect day to test out the new Canon! If ya like the pics, I have a Jeep dedicated Instagram you can check out at

IMG_20160330_125636.jpg

PicsArt_03-30-01.52.31.jpg

IMG_0947.JPG

Tori%u00252BEdit%u00252B2.jpg
    Last edited by olram30; 05-27-2016 at 07:56 AM.

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    Is she single?

Knows a Thing or Two Petthefish's Avatar
    wow .........

I know right? That's an awesome CAT grader in the second pic

Cool pics, but where's the Jeep? Am I on the right forum?
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    hahahahaha
    B.O.D. Build - 2014 Granite Crystal JKU - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...t-Build-Thread

Got this from a friend and its Fitting
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464361216.390509.jpg.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by KSomes View Post
    I love to go out with the Jeep and take pictures. I always pass places that I think would make awesome backdrops, and recently I found this place I just slipped right into! My girl was willing to come and take some shots too! It was nice and sunny and the perfect day to test out the new Canon! If ya like the pics, I have a Jeep dedicated Instagram you can check out at
    Hey guys,

I'm sure most people don't know, but I have a fairly new YouTube channel dedicated to my Jeep. I have been trying to find time to install my Dynamat Hoodliner since December, but finally did so just two days ago.

The Hoodliner is basically a 3/4" foam pad placed under your hood to reduce engine noise and temperatures. I installed it over some Dynamat Xtreme to get the most out of it as well. Although I ran out of tape, it looks pretty good! I am happy with the way it has come out. I haven't had much time to test it, but I will update this as soon as I do.

I would really appreciate anyone checking out the video!
    KoHey everyone!

I recently started up a YouTube channel where I just do a lot of work to my Jeep. I have always loved shooting videos as well as photography (along with the post production aspect of things) and I find it fun to mix with my love for Jeeps! So the channel is brand new and the content is making its way to less awkward stages, but I had to start at the beginning like everyone else!

Some background regarding myself, I do a TON of custom headlight work. I am 19 and attending Clarkson University to obtain my Masters in mechanical engineering. My headlight projects is kind of a small business on the side, but a lot of times I just do work for the Jeep community for the fun of it! I am still an amateur and have a lot to learn, but I made a pretty in depth video on how I generally install halos. I do retrofits and other work, but my most common job are these halos due to most budgets. Let me know what you think and maybe some recommendations on how to make videos more enjoyable!
    cool-story-bro-ko8404.jpg......

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Fresh Catch
    I never got notifications for this, I can't believe I missed it all! 😂😂😂

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Right next to my Jeepher, or do you not know what that is because you don't have a real one of those either?

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Got this from a friend and its Fitting
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464361216.390509.jpg.
    Hey now, that's my girl, far from a slut. I didn't think these pictures depicted her as so.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast