Show off your Rears...

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Rear lights that is. I have been digging the rear yellow lights some have been sporting. I have a work light attached to my spare and would like to see all your options for back up, work and yellow lights with pics of where installed please.

I am running an Auxbeam...I know I am a cheap ass but it suits my needs.:)

IMG_20160329_082702.jpg

Diablo

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459479227.091284.jpg

Rigid Dually's in flood pattern in the bumper on a SPod and Rigid SR-Q's back up lights above the tail light ran off the factory reverse.

Armydog

:cheesy: Those are bright!

They are bright. Genright 2.5 watt led I think. Something like that. Trying to figure out a way to add a round led 3rd brake light. Thinking some type of cover/plate that mounts the license plate, covers the cutout on the tailgate and incorporates a brake light. Does that make sense?

Havoc40

I have Rigid floods. Just running them off a switch. Use the hell out of them.

20160221_111808.jpg

Last edited:

matt87951

Rear lights that is. I have been digging the rear yellow lights some have been sporting. I have a work light attached to my spare and would like to see all your options for back up, work and yellow lights with pics of where installed please.

I am running an Auxbeam...I know I am a cheap ass but it suits my needs.:)

View attachment 195502

View attachment 195535
I have the Rigid floods. You get what you pay for. They are super bright. No problems at all with these.

Off topic question, which license plate relocation brackets are you guys using? I have stock wheels AND tires, wondering what will fit the best.

Top Bottom