What can't you do in a Willy's?

Pretty cool... keeping the memories alive for him. That is the same one they just did an article on in 'JP' magazine last month or so ago.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Great video! I hope my kids look back on our adventures with the same fondness as that man. :yup:

Edit: I also REALLY want a CJ now.

BdugJK

That is really cool! Like the rest of you I hope that my family can have memories like that with our Jeep. Thanks for sharing.:thumb:

el_chupo_

Great find, what a cool rig and story he has!

If anyone is a gearhead and hasnt heard of petrolicious, I would encourage you to spend some time watching and reading their stuff. They have some incredible stories and cars. The Admiral's Ferrari is one of my recent favorites, and they are a great way to get your car-fix, even if its not a car you really care about.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I think Eddie and Cindy's videos capture the 'Way Of Life' just fine.

Exactly what I was thinking

cash-me-outside-yup.jpg

robx251

Caught the Bug
I think Eddie and Cindy's videos capture the 'Way Of Life' just fine.
That they do and I am certainly not putting down the hard and amazing work that Eddie and Cindy do with their trips but I would like to just point out that some people's take on the Jeep way of life can be a bit different but homogenous at the same time. I think it is good to remember that Jeep people come from all walks of life and it can mean different things to different people as yes Eddie and Cindy do expose with their calamity Jane and their renegade series of videos.

Sent from my E6820TM using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Seemed disrespectful to me being that Eddie and Cindy spend so much time making their own videos for the enjoyment of others here and use that exact phrase 'Way of life' and then this post compared this video to that. Maybe I'm over-thinking it. If this had been posted in the 'random video' thread with the caption, 'Here's a cool video of a guy enjoying his Jeep,' I probably would have never brought it up. Just my :twocents:

Top Bottom