Let's See Your JK Weapon Mounts

Diablo

Here's mine, a Condition Zero JK Pistol Mount. I ditched their cheap nylon holster and mounted a Blackhawk H&K holster. Works great, and no, my knee doesn't hit it and I'm able to use the T-Case just fine. Now let's see your ideas.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459551568.474588.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459551600.052910.jpg

Rottenbelly

I slip my paddle holster under the steering wheel when I'm riding.
Don't mind the strap, was doing hydro assist install.

Rottenbelly

I thought the strap was a red neck steering lock hahahah thats a good spot, out of sight

Lol. I guess it could be! My new jeep has the manual, so it's a little safer.
I find it easier to get to under there than on my side in a hurry.

8POUND

I have the Condition Zero setup. Perfect for when I'm driving. Easy draw and doesn't hit my leg. Picture went sideways.

They have rifle setups for when the doors are off and a rack for the rear seats.

Attachments

• 1459563041153.jpg
    1459563041153.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 1,221

Bunz-o-fun

Great thread. I've been brainstorming ways to hold four guys and four rifles. Looking for ideas for rifle mounts.

I've only seen the Condition Zero rifle mounts. They make them for center console location front/rear, across the rear rollbar horizontally, and on the outside like this pic. Probably can only use it with the doors off.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459563872.106683.jpg

Evil

Great thread. I've been brainstorming ways to hold four guys and four rifles. Looking for ideas for rifle mounts.

My Tavor on someone elses tailgate net. We were able to get 2 AR pistols on it with remote control battery straps. I usually just load my bags and toss them in the back. They do have a roof mounted carrier that holds 2 rifles. Ill see if I can find the link or a pic.

IMG_0890.jpg

Diablo

The mount was $115, the Blackhawk holster was $50. I like the Blackhawk holster cuz the weapon locks and to draw it you'll use your trigger finger to release the weapon from the holster. It's an awesome set up for right handed people.

The long gun mounts they have a cool looking but as for me, transporting long guns is done in pelican cases in the back.

WJCO

Meme King
I like that set up.

So...anybody have a turret?

I'll get back to you on that.

This is an awesome thread. I've been thinking about doing a pistol mount for a couple of years, but in the mountains I carry a 500 Magnum. It's 4.5 lbs loaded. I can't find any products that will work so I'll probably have to build one. I like what I see here so far for ideas. I want to make sure it's strong enough to not break.

Top Bottom