Oversized Overland Build

TrailRidden

Traded in my 2010 rubicon this morning. Time for a new build. Here she is 2016 Hard Rock

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459796955.458778.jpg

Might be a slower build but I don't want to rush anything. Stay tuned!

TrailRidden

My friend and I where discussing how I'd like to build it and it just seemed to fit what I wanted. Solid, dependable traveler(dirt or pavement) that could play where 37s will take you.

TrailRidden

Thanks napalm! So excited to have a light color. As much as I love a dark colored jeep, I'm looking forward to how much dirt it can hide haha

Napalm

Thanks napalm! So excited to have a light color. As much as I love a dark colored jeep, I'm looking forward to how much dirt it can hide haha

Agreed. I came from a black Jeep and I washed it weekly. I don't have to do that with my billet! :)

BamBamDeer

I also went from Black to Billet. You have a Great Base for your build...I will enjoy watching you put it all together.

Congrats!

TrailRidden

A birthday present from the fiancé. I've taught her well!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459861578.840715.jpg

On another note, anyone have suggestions on washing a synthetic winch line?

Kyle7R

A birthday present from the fiancé. I've taught her well!

View attachment 196383

On another note, anyone have suggestions on washing a synthetic winch line?

As somebody getting ready to order the same antenna, what're those accessories? I also can't decide whether I need a spring or not, keep running across conflicting information for the Firestik's.

As for the winch line, lay it out and powerwash the heck out of it?

TrailRidden

As somebody getting ready to order the same antenna, what're those accessories? I also can't decide whether I need a spring or not, keep running across conflicting information for the Firestik's.

As for the winch line, lay it out and powerwash the heck out of it?

The accessories are the Fire-Flex RG-58A/U coax cable w/ HD stud mount and Pro model quick disconnect. The cable is the 18ft model just to make sure you can run it the length of the vehicle and tuck it away neatly. I personally do not care for the spring option. I have a couple friends currently using the firestik, none of which have had any problems that I know of. One has been in use for over 3 years now.

Brute

Hooked
The accessories are the Fire-Flex RG-58A/U coax cable w/ HD stud mount and Pro model quick disconnect. The cable is the 18ft model just to make sure you can run it the length of the vehicle and tuck it away neatly. I personally do not care for the spring option. I have a couple friends currently using the firestik, none of which have had any problems that I know of. One has been in use for over 3 years now.

I personally like the spring so I can tie down my antenna when getting into the garage...however, I've seen two qd's break on the trail...

Top Bottom