2013 front air bag seats

xj4play

2013+ OE seats with side impact air bag seats wanted. Anyone doing an upgrade and want to part with their factory seats? I need a pair of front seats that have the side impact airbags and the occupancy weight sensor.

In so cal, but will pay shipping if you can throw them on a pallet and shrink wrap them.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
He's buying not selling lol.

I have a 13+ set but no airbags so not sure u want them. U could disable the airbags unless u really want them.

WJCO

Meme King
I've got some. They're from the snorkel edition. They can be used as a flotation device if the snorkel fails. I was just about to post them on craigslist but would much rather see a WAL member get them.

k2-_1328bc3a-12f6-4bd2-b30e-de4085d110a2.v1.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Wow. did preschool let out?

Still looking for front seats.

Just a heads up. You've been a member here for 2 years and have only posted for things you want. It will be difficult for you to buy or sell anything here without contributions to the forum. I can't put it any nicer than that.

xj4play

oh so i have to whine about something that didn't fit perfect or post some off topic photo in someones thread. is that what you mean by contributions? i guess currently owning 5 jeeps and actually knowing something about them without asking the intardnets doesn't make you helpful. Been on plenty of forums over the years and shyed away since everyone is a master mechanic online but no one knows squat about what steering gear to put on a 51 sedan delivery with a d44 swap. Sorry to be an independent thinker. If i have a problem i fix it myself, i dont need the insurance of forum users to back my own decisions. Id rather wheel and wrench then post fluff.

WJCO

Meme King
oh so i have to whine about something that didn't fit perfect or post some off topic photo in someones thread. is that what you mean by contributions? i guess currently owning 5 jeeps and actually knowing something about them without asking the intardnets doesn't make you helpful. Been on plenty of forums over the years and shyed away since everyone is a master mechanic online but no one knows squat about what steering gear to put on a 51 sedan delivery with a d44 swap. Sorry to be an independent thinker. If i have a problem i fix it myself, i dont need the insurance of forum users to back my own decisions. Id rather wheel and wrench then post fluff.

Glad to hear you're such a badass! Good luck with the seats. I'll go back to being a web-wrencher :crazyeyes:

swampdog

It seems like you do have a problem, a jeep without front seats. Since you fix your problems yourself, you should go find some front seats.

animalhouse

Pretty sure that's what he was doing when someone decided he didn't have enough posts in 2 yrs to try and buy something, tough crowd, lol

WJCO

Meme King
Pretty sure that's what he was doing when someone decided he didn't have enough posts in 2 yrs to try and buy something, tough crowd, lol

The classifieds are here for active members, the rules clearly state that. It has nothing to do with the number of posts that he had. Most people here respect the owner's rules and stand up for them when needed.

animalhouse

There's a new member on Eddies post talking about buying tires, maybe you should post some of those funny pictures, and explain the rules to him, cuz he clearly doesn't know your interpretation of them, and you'll get a few more posts out of it......

WJCO

Meme King
There's a new member on Eddies post talking about buying tires, maybe you should post some of those funny pictures, and explain the rules to him, cuz he clearly doesn't know your interpretation of them, and you'll get a few more posts out of it......

Nice try, buddy. Not even close to the same scenario at all. Just for kicks, I went over and looked at that thread and that poster doesn't even compare. And I'm not going to waste my time explaining that to you, because you still probably won't get it. And on another note, that's Eddie's thread. I'm sure if there are any rule violations, he can handle that scenario just fine. I'm sure he'll be wise in who he sells the tires to.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to reply to you. Just got another post. :honey:

animalhouse

The only thing I don't get is you calling me buddy, and honey, lol, and if you keep this up , maybe I'll have almost 5,000 useless posts...

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Wow, a DIY badass who knows it all and offers to help none and yet another martyr offering to help. Subscribed just for the entertainment.

Top Bottom