VIDEO - BILLY BOB : Take a Ride on the Rougher Side of Reno

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There are a myriad of awesome Jeep trails surrounding the Biggest Little City in the World (aka - Reno) and more than half a dozen of them are located just minutes away from the heart of town. While Billy Bob may not be the longest of them, it is without question one of the most fun thanks to the end on end of rock obstacle after rock obstacles you get to play on. For this run, we were joined by our good friends Tony and Stephanie who came up to visit from SoCal and Mike and his family as well. We hope that you'll enjoy the presentation. :cool:

WIN A PAIR OF WAYALIFE SHOT GLASSES!!
To help celebrate the release of BILLY BOB, Cindy and I will be giving away a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses and if you'd like a chance to WIN them, all you have to do is post up a response and let us know what you think of it on this thread. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced on Wednesday, April 6th. You will not have to be online to win. Thank you for watching and good luck to you!

main.php

:thumb:

UPDATE: Selected at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is....

That was an incredible, video, experience. You bring the process from the trail to our homes in a smooth transition. Kudos on such steady camera / spotter work with that terrain. Thank you for sharing.

CONGRATULATIONS Honor2afault!! :thumb:

WAYALIFE EPIC TREX ADVENTURES are off-road films created by Cindy and I. We have been responsible for producing the JK-Experience (also known as the JKX) video series "KEEP IT TIGHT" which was made in 2011, the 2012 series "HEARTLAND", the 2013 series "WILD WILD WEST" and the 2014 "PACIFIC NORTHWEST". We are NOT paid professionals who have been hired to film events but rather, we are amateurs who simply enjoy sharing what we do and love. Our films are produced and paid for entirely by us and we receive absolutely NO funding from manufacturers or vendors to help subsidize our work.

swampdog

The sidewall flex closeups were epic! Great little trail to have in the backyard. Thanks for sharing

JeepFan

Hooked
That trail rocked, just like this video! :thumb: Thanks for having us along on another great adventure!! Can't wait to do it again!! :yup:

swampdog

Hey Eddie, can you explain how the vice grips fixed a brake line with a hole in it? Seems like it would cut off pressure generated by the booster from reaching the caliper, no?

jkruiser

As always awesome video, looked like everyone had a great time!! Fun trail with group of friends...yup!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video! Always enjoy them! That trail looks fun!

Thanks! We're so glad you liked it and yes, the trail is a ton of fun :)

Wow I'm jealous, wish I could find something like this in Texas.

Fortunately, we have a bunch of trails like this and just minutes away from home.

Super Video! Phenomenal Driving by All!

Thank you

The sidewall flex closeups were epic! Great little trail to have in the backyard. Thanks for sharing

Glad you like the shots :cool:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Great video! :clap2:

Honestly it reminds me of some of the earlier videos that I love. So glad we could be a part of it! The kids are going to love seeing it. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another phenomenal video!! I love the way it makes you feel like I'm there wheeling with you guys

Thank you! We really try our hardest to make videos that make you feel as if you were there with us and if that's how you felt, we're glad to hear it :yup:

I wish the east coast was like this and not all mud. Nice video.

Truth be told, just a month ago, this trail still had snow on it and was pretty muddy. Nothing like the East Coast mind you but still.

Another awesome video Eddie and Cindy! The trail looks fun and pretty challenging for sure.

Thanks! It was challenging for sure but then, that's what makes it so much fun.

Looks like I'll be adding a small set of vise grips to my tool bag. Once again great video guys!

LOL!! Definitely a great tool to have and one that we've used more than once in a situation like this.

Even the dog is watching!

Great vid.

:cheesy: Awesome!

Top Bottom