Need More Steering Box Range

fpat99

I have a Dynatrac Pro Rock 60 with RCVs on the front end of my 2015 wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. I have about 1/2" clearance on the axle steering stops on each side. If I can get another 10 degrees of rotation from my steering box I could reduce my turning radius which sucks on a 4 dr with 14.5x38 inch tires.

Spoke to several companies and only AGR which uses a Saginaw 800 box says they can increase the steering box range by deleting the steering stops.

I have read many bad things about AGR on several forums. Anybody out there running an AGR JK box?

WJCO

Meme King
I have a Dynatrac Pro Rock 60 with RCVs on the front end of my 2015 wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. I have about 1/2" clearance on the axle steering stops on each side. If I can get another 10 degrees of rotation from my steering box I could reduce my turning radius which sucks on a 4 dr with 14.5x38 inch tires.

Spoke to several companies and only AGR which uses a Saginaw 800 box says they can increase the steering box range by deleting the steering stops.

I have read many bad things about AGR on several forums. Anybody out there running an AGR JK box?

Welcome to WAL.

dillard09

Welcome to Wayalife. Check out the give us a wave section and give us a little intro to yourself and your jeep. You will be more likely to get some help then.

Top Bottom