Rear Brakes

Hey Dynatrac,

I ordered your rear brake kit from Northridge a couple weeks ago. Come to find out it was back ordered and no one was notified of the back order. I figured I'd wait to see how long it would take. I was told they should be shipped out last week now I'm being told that you guys aren't responding to Northridge. What's the deal? I understand things get back ordered but no communication sucks. I expected more from such a well respected company.

Mike

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Yeah you need to contact Northridge 4x4 about this issue. Dynatrac didn't sell you anything, NR did.

WJCO

Meme King
Hey Dynatrac,

I ordered your rear brake kit from Northridge a couple weeks ago. Come to find out it was back ordered and no one was notified of the back order. I figured I'd wait to see how long it would take. I was told they should be shipped out last week now I'm being told that you guys aren't responding to Northridge. What's the deal? I understand things get back ordered but no communication sucks. I expected more from such a well respected company.

Mike

As others have said, deal with Northridge.

Did you try and contact Dynatrac directly?

^This. Also, why come on the forum and post your issue. If you aren't calling them, send them an email via their website. Seems weird you would post something on the forum about it.

As others have said, deal with Northridge.

^This. Also, why come on the forum and post your issue. If you aren't calling them, send them an email via their website. Seems weird you would post something on the forum about it.

Sounds like he knows that Northridge4x4 is not a preferred vendor here. Your right, does sound wierd he's posting up on the forum to start shit with dynatrac.

You guys seriously think I'd come here and post if I hadn't already tried contacting Northridge ( who is telling me they are not getting a response from Dynatrac) and Dynatrac directly (btw I'm not getting a response as well)

Not here to start shit. Spent $497 on brakes being drop shipped directly from Dynatrac and I'm looking for answers.

dwvninety

Hey Made in China,

I ordered your microwave from Walmart.com a couple weeks ago. Come to find out it was back ordered and no one was notified of the back order. I figured I'd wait to see how long it would take. I was told they should be shipped out last week now I'm being told that you guys aren't responding to Walmart. What's the deal? I understand things get back ordered but no communication sucks. I expected more from such a well respected country.

Mike

I fixed it to make it more friendly :naw:

OH I get it. I didn't realize we didn't like Northridge any more. I see why y'all are upset.

Maybe the issue IS with NR. Again I haven't gotten any communication back from Dynatrac hence a post here where I know they are active.

WJCO

Meme King
If indeed you contacted dynatrac with no response and felt the need to come to the forum, a private message would seem more appropriate. That's what I would have done.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
OH I get it. I didn't realize we didn't like Northridge any more. I see why y'all are upset.

Maybe the issue IS with NR. Again I haven't gotten any communication back from Dynatrac hence a post here where I know they are active.

Have you called dynatrac and told them what northridge told you?

No? Didn't think so.

WJCO

Meme King

Oh I get it............you knew exactly what you were doing.

Have the moderators check out my posts and activity. If they really think I'm here devising a plan to start shit against Dynatrac (which I'm buying based on the information from THIS forum) then I'll happily leave.

WJCO

Meme King
Have the moderators check out my posts and activity. If they really think I'm here devising a plan to start shit against Dynatrac (which I'm buying based on the information from THIS forum) then I'll happily leave.

Still don't know why you would post in the open forum about this. Has nothing to do with your previous posts.

I have called. I get a generic "the party you're calling isn't available" message and I leave a message (with return phone number)

Email them. Keep in mind some of them were in Moab last week.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I have called. I get a generic "the party you're calling isn't available" message and I leave a message (with return phone number)

I find it hard to believe you can't get ahold of dynatrac being that they are in Huntington Beach and you are in LA but what would I know.

Exodus 4x4

This doesn't sound like Dynatrac at all. Their customer service is the best I've ever dealt with. Even the message you say you're getting doesn't sound like them.

Top Bottom