Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rear Brakes

Quote Originally Posted by Dynatrac View Post
    Folks, this is going far too nuclear so I’ll try and clear things up with a little inside baseball about this order.

First, the good news. We have identified this exact order and it is drop shipping out of Dynatrac to the end-customer today.

The kit in question is a special order “rear-only kit”. I doubt the customer, and even most Northridge/Dynatrac folks realized that until today. I think all of us were assuming it was a normal, 4-corner, ProGrip kit. This also explains why it was a drop ship, and did not ship immediately from Northridge stock. We did not understand why Gingerchocolate did not get his kit by now. Our confusion is now cleared up.

The Dynatrac warehouse has been on BO due to the popularity of the ProGrip kits. This is well under control, and we are currently filling all backorders as fast as possible. Northridge has had plenty of full ProGrip kits at their warehouse so we have been referring customers to them.

The rear-only kits are not normally stocked. We do provide them on a special order basis as a courtesy to our best customers. Northridge is one such customer. Northridge normally stocks our best sellers very well, and have always provided excellent delivery, even when our warehouse is temporarily out of stock.

I can’t answer the lack of communication issues right now, but this week has been very busy (good), and we are short people in the sales dept. (not good). I apologize for any inconvenience that is causing to Northridge and our end user customers. We shall take steps to figure out why your calls are not getting queued up in our phone system and correct it.
    Thanks for the honest reply and posting it out in the open.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Knows a Thing or Two trailraider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynatrac View Post
    Folks, this is going far too nuclear so I’ll try and clear things up with a little inside baseball about this order.

First, the good news. We have identified this exact order and it is drop shipping out of Dynatrac to the end-customer today.

The kit in question is a special order “rear-only kit”. I doubt the customer, and even most Northridge/Dynatrac folks realized that until today. I think all of us were assuming it was a normal, 4-corner, ProGrip kit. This also explains why it was a drop ship, and did not ship immediately from Northridge stock. We did not understand why Gingerchocolate did not get his kit by now. Our confusion is now cleared up.

The Dynatrac warehouse has been on BO due to the popularity of the ProGrip kits. This is well under control, and we are currently filling all backorders as fast as possible. Northridge has had plenty of full ProGrip kits at their warehouse so we have been referring customers to them.

The rear-only kits are not normally stocked. We do provide them on a special order basis as a courtesy to our best customers. Northridge is one such customer. Northridge normally stocks our best sellers very well, and have always provided excellent delivery, even when our warehouse is temporarily out of stock.

I can’t answer the lack of communication issues right now, but this week has been very busy (good), and we are short people in the sales dept. (not good). I apologize for any inconvenience that is causing to Northridge and our end user customers. We shall take steps to figure out why your calls are not getting queued up in our phone system and correct it.

I don't think anyone questioned Dynatrac at all , but more the method at to which the op posted.
    Jeep- Adult version of lego

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234