'13 JK D44 rear, D30 front, sport tcase.

Sapper4x4

All parts are out of a '13 JK sport with 22000 miles on them. Stock Dana 44 rear axle assembly, sleeved Dana 30 front axle assembly with Synergy Mfg. LCA skids and C gussets and stock 2.72:1 sport tcase. Make Offers, will sell separately or as packaged deal.

Napalm

Welcome to Wayalife....

It would be in your best interest to head over and give us a wave. Things are soon to get ugly.

WJCO

Meme King
A wave won't help I don't think.

What the hell is going on around here today?

daaf2.jpg

hello-im-here-qvyi5v.jpg

wayalife-the-1.jpg

Last edited:

Sapper4x4

It is a Dana 30 front 27 spline axle shafts with reinforcing steel sleeves pushed down the interior of the tubes and welded in place roughly doubling the thickness of the axle tubes. C gussets are reinforcements made to the end curved peace that hold the ball joints. Sorry I will put up pics I'm still in the process of removing these parts. Should have pics of all by the weekend.

WJCO

Meme King
It is a Dana 30 front 27 spline axle shafts with reinforcing steel sleeves pushed down the interior of the tubes and welded in place roughly doubling the thickness of the axle tubes. C gussets are reinforcements made to the end curved peace that hold the ball joints. Sorry I will put up pics I'm still in the process of removing these parts. Should have pics of all by the weekend.

Just a heads up. You will have a hard time selling it here. Most members will only buy on the classifieds from people they know. Also most people here will just upgrade to a stronger axle rather than a built up d30.

Sapper4x4

A nicer " hey bud your new here maybe u should give us a wave " would have been much more respectful way of doing that. Common curtesy ? Well what is this world coming to?

WJCO

Meme King
A nicer " hey bud your new here maybe u should give us a wave " would have been much more respectful way of doing that. Common curtesy ? Well what is this world coming to?

.......uh dude.... I'm trying to help you out here.... It could be much worse, trust me.....

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

How bout just reading the damn rules. That would be common courtesy.

sipafz

Caught the Bug

Hey bud, your new here so read the rules that you agreed to. Common curtesy to do that? You bet! I'd say welcome, but good luck might be more appropriate?

Sapper4x4

Posting these item for sale was never my sole intent for becoming a member on here. I had intended on becoming part of a community that shares info and experiences. Opinion and or suggestion. A place I could find answers to problems and hopeful help find answers to other people's question or problem. I would have just appreciated maybe being guided to the proper way of things on here. But with this current reseption. I am just being attacked or at least feel like I am. And if you don't want your community to grow with new members and jeep owners. Then I will happily leave you be. And I will just have to hope there is different place to try again. Just please in the future try and teach your new member don't do this to them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom