Five New ATX Slabs

New in unopened boxes. 17X9 5 on 5 bolt pattern to fit JK. I bought them for my '15 JKUR then went to a car show with several Jeeps and nearly half of them have these exact same wheels. Price is $1,600 shipped anywhere in the 48 states.

TennJK

If only I had the cash... Good luck with selling these though. Wish I could take them off of your hands!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
New in unopened boxes. 17X9 5 on 5 bolt pattern to fit JK. I bought them for my '15 JKUR then went to a car show with several Jeeps and nearly half of them have these exact same wheels. Price is $1,600 shipped anywhere in the 48 states.

but when you leave the car show and go out on the trail you'll be glad to have them... :twocents:

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
but when you leave the car show and go out on the trail you'll be glad to have them... :twocents:

There is a reason that they all have them...

I agree. My favorite part about the slabs is the rings themselves. They are super beefy rings and the bolts are recessed into the rings. It helps protect the bolt heads when your on the trail. I cant imagine breaking a bolt or the head getting deformed and not being able to get that bolt out.

Top Bottom