Ah, that's how this place got it's reputation huh

Amick218

Banned
I did a lot of research, and narrowed my choices to Bartact & Wet Okole. I have yet to see an actual customer photo of black & yellow Bartact combo, so here you go!

Attachments

• 1460041467101.jpg
    1460041467101.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 727
  • 1460041480916.jpg
    1460041480916.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 701
  • 1460041496729.jpg
    1460041496729.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 702

WJCO

Meme King
I did a lot of research, and narrowed my choices to Bartact & Wet Okole. I have yet to see an actual customer photo of black & yellow Bartact combo, so here you go!

Looks good. Post some more pics of your Jeep.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Those look cool!

On a side note I noticed you have a sticker of the Copyrighted JK logo over a Phoenix on your cowl. Curious did you ask permission to use the logo?

Amick218

Banned
Those look cool!

On a side note I noticed you have a sticker of the Copyrighted JK logo over a Phoenix on your cowl. Curious did you ask permission to use the logo?

my girl got it when she lived in Arizona, permission?? Lolll....

NOTE: I like how you edited this post from "Idk, my girl got it when she lived in Arizona." to the above, more dickhead version. Bravo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Samlautranger

Best looking Yellow Jeep have seen.

Side note, uhhh...now understand the tennis balls. Been using Kong tennis balls for my Boxer. He loves them cause they squeak.

WJCO

Meme King
my girl got it when she lived in Arizona, permission?? Lolll....

Just so you know why Frank is asking you about this. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...ng-WAYALIFE-Decals-from-eBay-etsy-Bonanza-etc

-----------------------------------------------

EDIT: This thread went 'trainwreck.' The above was my original post. If you don't want to read through all the following but still want to know what happened, here is the summary.

1 OP had no respect nor didn't even understand why he was called out.

2 OP pretty much said him self that he didn't plan on sticking around and was only here to troll.

3 This continued along with other WAL bashing by the OP. Then he pm'd Eddie that he didn't want it to end this way and got all soft.

4 TrailJK told him to stop playing with his pussy. Epic post! Well worth reading that one.

5 OP got all pissy again and started bragging about how much he lifts. Even posted pictures of his muscles.

6 It became repetitive and we all realized he just wasnt going to stop nor did he really think that he had done anything wrong so mods cut him off.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Ahh...., Well JK Forum was sold (obviously), so I don't see the issue regardless (Plus it doesn't look exact & it has wings). If someone has a problem I suggest they talk to a lawyer lol.

Just so it is clear, that is not a JK forum logo it is a JK logo. No difference than adding wings to the Nike logo, it is still infringement.

I doubt your daughter knew when she bought it and nobody is going to hold your hand to the fire.

But Eddie does own the rights to the JK logo and that is why we brought it up.

Amick218

Banned
Just so it is clear, that is not a JK forum logo it is a JK logo. No difference than adding wings to the Nike logo, it is still infringement.

I doubt your daughter knew when she bought it and nobody is going to hold your hand to the fire.

But Eddie does own the rights to the JK logo and that is why we brought it up.

Lol.

Okay

JAGS

Hooked
Lol.

Okay

Not sure why that is a LOL issue for you. If you invented something, paid to have it copy written at the USPO and others all over the Internet stole your property to profit from it, would that be an LOL?

Guess we have a different mindset on what is "funny."

Okay.

And welcome to wayalife. [emoji112][emoji111]

Amick218

Banned
Not sure why that is a LOL issue for you. If you invented something, paid to have it copy written at the USPO and others all over the Internet stole your property to profit from it, would that be an LOL?

Guess we have a different mindset on what is "funny."

Okay.

And welcome to wayalife. [emoji112][emoji111]

If a 2x2 sticker on my rig is such a problem for you or anyone else, I told you to talk to a lawyer. Or boot me, I don't care honestly.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
If a 2x2 sticker on my rig is such a problem for you or anyone else, I told you to talk to a lawyer. Or boot me, I don't care honestly.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460055643.172891.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460055670.379334.jpg

Heres another one going to jkforum, "yeah im pretty cool, they booted me outta wayalife"

We don't boot people out, now sit here and sulk in what you started. It was stated very clearly, if you invented something, paid money so people cant sell it, then found people sold it anyway, you'd be upset too.

JAGS

Hooked

The sticker is not the issue as I noted. The fact that you would simply dismiss the facts and the owners hard work is the issue for me.

I thought I was actually respectful in trying to explain why a few commented and why it matters.

The fact that your first response and second response is to "get a lawyer" or "boot me" is quite telling.

If you don't care, then why are you here??? Cool seat covers Bro. [emoji106][emoji41]

Top Bottom