Sometimes a little comment from your kid is all that it takes to make you feel good.

Jaydoc1

So my family was driving down the road yesterday in our Grand Cherokee Limited and a stock JKUR in Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl Coat (seriously could Jeep have not come up with an easier name for my JK's color?) drove by. It looked just like our JK when we bought it. My 10 year-old daughter Mandy is the only one who actually noticed it and she said, "LOOK! It's like our Jeep when it was a baby!"

I immediately took her to Baskin Robbins for some ice cream.

WJCO

Meme King
So my family was driving down the road yesterday in our Grand Cherokee Limited and a stock JKUR in Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl Coat (seriously could Jeep have not come up with an easier name for my JK's color?) drove by. It looked just like our JK when we bought it. My 10 year-old daughter Mandy is the only one who actually noticed it and she said, "LOOK! It's like our Jeep when it was a baby!"

Lol. Kids are awesome.

JAGS

Hooked
Mine make similar comments all the time. My daughter says she wants a wrangler with pink decals or a renegade. My son thinks he gets to have ENVY. Lol. It's awesome to be able to share the wayalife with your entire family.

rinkishjk

That's great! I bet she was happy!

Top Bottom