Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Post your old iron

Been Around the Block FallonJeeper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep_Geek View Post
    Hey all,

I purchased this '75 J20 this summer and haven't had a chance to post it yet. It's a project truck for my oldest boy and I. So far, it's been great to work on with him. The previous owner did the lift and paint. We have taken apart the interior, which then turned into rust repair/removal in the floorboards, kick panels and roof. We also added the custom bumpers, it didn't have any before, the winch and did some engine work to get it running. It has the original 360 in it and we have added some things like a new 4bbl carb and cams, so far, more work to come this spring/summer.

Attachment 290699
    Very nice.

Hey all,

I purchased this '75 J20 this summer and haven't had a chance to post it yet. It's a project truck for my oldest boy and I. So far, it's been great to work on with him. The previous owner did the lift and paint. We have taken apart the interior, which then turned into rust repair/removal in the floorboards, kick panels and roof. We also added the custom bumpers, it didn't have any before, the winch and did some engine work to get it running. It has the original 360 in it and we have added some things like a new 4bbl carb and cams, so far, more work to come this spring/summer.

Attachment 290699
    Very nice! Cool your tackling it with your son. Lasting memories for sure! Great find from the looks of it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool J truck. Id love to see more of it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey all,

Attachment 290699
    Sweet project, does it have super duty axles or just the wheels?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird 11 View Post
    Cool J truck. Id love to see more of it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I will post more pics as we progress. I never think to take pictures until we finish working.

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Sweet project, does it have super duty axles or just the wheels?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Just the wheels, with an adapter. It still has the original 44 in the front and 60 in the back. Finding some wheels that fit without the adapter is on our to-do list.

That J20 is epic!

Dr. Emmett Brown: "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."

20131204_143733-1.jpg 1981 totally original.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

20171119_165606.jpg just kicked off year 3 on my CJ5 Resto. More to come

Sent from my SM-N920T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well parts and motor. Bestop clothes

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910