Rhino Pics?

MO502

So no Rhino pics yet?? Weird!

Here's one for ya. Not much done on the build yet but it's definitely a rhino. Lift, wheels and tires coming this fall.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474325690.863667.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474326001.063908.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474325690.863667.jpg

MO502

Thanks! I showed up expecting to make a deal on a white Willy's but saw the Rhino and was hooked. Can't wait to get the build started!

Draconianwinter

I hear that. I started on mine when I replaced the factory rocker gaurds with some cheaply made smittybilt ones. They won't be staying on any longer than needed. I just wanted something that offered more side protection and was needing it quickly. Those were the cheapest option and fastest at the time. As of right now I have a rather large box with poison spyder bumper in my sleeper on my bed. Lol it is taking up slit of room so I get to sleep with it till I get home to officially begin my tall mods. Will be a slow process that will be hippocampus finished by the end or with any luck the beginning of this coming spring

xxJWPxx

I'm surprised I haven't seen many of these on the road yet, It's a cool looking color in person. The only one I've seen was was in Portland and was a Willy's. The black grill and wheels were a good look with the Rhino paint.

Pursesnatcher

Here's my '16 Sport S in Rhino Clearcoat I bought in September. Still debating on a 35 or 37in setup. Getting started this month with lighting, I'll be swapping out my headlights and adding some additional LED lighting for the backroads here in Tennessee. :thumb:

ip5DVOG.jpg

Mwhcherokee1

IMG_0611.jpg
My 2017 Cherokee Trailhawk in the shade of RHINO, which also happens to have the nickname El Rhino in honor of its color and to the memory of Larry Reinhardt, who went by the name of El Rhino of the band Captain Beyond, and Iron Butterfly, a major musical influence in my youth.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Malexander1050

I really like the color....To me it looks sometimes grey...sometimes...steel blue...and sometimes almost black...Very unique color..That's why I decided to buy one...I also like the billit silver but glad I chose the Rhino

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Waiting

Is this a rare color or do many think it is ugly?

I searched show & tell threads for this color and really only found this one. Prior to my posting, the last posting was in March. And, this thread is pretty parched.
It is tough in the Balitmore, MD area to find this color on any lots. After seeing it, I had to and did order one, two days ago.
This leads me to wonder "Is this a rare color or do many think it is ugly?" I love it, though.

Top Bottom