Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knows a Thing or Two Spudcannons's Avatar
    While I'm pretty excited about build a trailer, I was reminded of the security risk of leaving a trailer at a trail head or anywhere. I also don't think the trailer would make it through some of the tougher trails in MOAB or the rubicon. My buddy was saying he would not take his through trails like that and would be worried of the security of the trailer, thoughts?

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudcannons View Post
    While I'm pretty excited about build a trailer, I was reminded of the security risk of leaving a trailer at a trail head or anywhere. I also don't think the trailer would make it through some of the tougher trails in MOAB or the rubicon. My buddy was saying he would not take his through trails like that and would be worried of the security of the trailer, thoughts?
    Just have provisions for locks.. Most have the ability to lock the trailer ball latch on the trailer if you leave it at the trail head..
    Then locking compartments/doors/whatever ..

Depending on how its build some trails you can bring it though but yes others you will just be dragging it around back there bashing the heck out of it..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12