Dixie 4 Wheel Drive

FastZach

Anyone have any information on these guys? Good or bad. Looking to do a Double Throw Down type suspension upgrade and I've seen some of their builds on Instagram. I know they cut into the tub but just weighing my options against EVO

Speeddmn

I'll put it this way.

Whom have you heard of more? I havent seen enoigh from Dixie to get my heart racing.

Ddays

Hooked
Anyone have any information on these guys? Good or bad. Looking to do a Double Throw Down type suspension upgrade and I've seen some of their builds on Instagram. I know they cut into the tub but just weighing my options against EVO

If you are going to buy a DTD what better shop to install it than the guys that build the damn things?

(I know EVO builds them and ORE is a seperate shop - still both are owned my Mr Wade)

Last edited:

Rottenbelly

Dixie is ok, the folks there are fun to wheel with but they are big Teraflex pushers. Most of there builds are close to the same to me.
But they could install it if you brought it there.
Check out red desert offroad in St George also.

FastZach

Dixie is ok, the folks there are fun to wheel with but they are big Teraflex pushers. Most of there builds are close to the same to me.
But they could install it if you brought it there.
Check out red desert offroad in St George also.

I definitely noticed they push Teraflex on most of their builds. It looks like they do good work and I like the look of their coil over bypass setup that's why I was interested. I would probably have them install EVO or Clayton.

Top Bottom