Adjustable Track Bars

JKUR-08

Hey everyone, I am geting ready to buy an adjustable track bar today and was wondering what company ya'll would recommend I get it from? I have only looked at JKS and Synergy, so any and all suggestions and experience is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

JKUR-08

I have jks, and have ran it for years. No issues. I would stay away from the tf trackbar.

Awesome, that is good news. I like that I can get JKS on Amazon. I got a good credit line with them. Tf like terrorflex? I haven't even looked at them. Thanks for the reply, I will probably pull the trigger on JKS if nobody chimes in on Synergy.

Ctimrun

Currie has nice track bars. I put about 80k miles on one and it still performed like new, would recommend. Have also had friends who really liked the JKS track bars.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Currie has nice track bars. I put about 80k miles on one and it still performed like new, would recommend. Have also had friends who really liked the JKS track bars.
I have the Currie also! Pretty beefy. Don't have a lot of miles on it yet.

zimm

Caught the Bug
What's wrong with the TF?

I have a Rock Krawler bombproof front. It's great until you have to adjust it. At least it's solid.

I have a TF rear. Solid forged, but the threaded collar is a little chincy. At least it's easy to adjust on the jeep....

WJCO

Meme King
After seeing multiple pictures of different owners with broken Teraflex track bars, it sure woke me up. It's dangerous enough having one with a loose bolt or bushing, let alone breaking.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Hey everyone, I am geting ready to buy an adjustable track bar today and was wondering what company ya'll would recommend I get it from? I have only looked at JKS and Synergy, so any and all suggestions and experience is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Why do you want or need an adjustable track bar?

zimm

Caught the Bug
My rear axle axle was off by 3/4". Got rid of the rock Krawler bracket and had artec bracket welded in, but still needed adj trac at to center.

jeeeep

Hooked
i had a Clayton adjustable track bar it worked great. got in a wreck and the repair shop replaced it with a Synergy but i didn't like the noisy heim joint.
i recently installed drag link flip and was going to install the JKS i have but I found my original track bar and installed it instead. centered my axle perfectly.
if I were to do it over from the beginning I would invest in the drag link flip and use the stock Parts where I can.
I have hydro assist steering and can say that the drag link flip made a big difference on the trail with the steering and no more bump steer

Top Bottom