Calling out Bruiser Conversions!

Bruiser Conversions (They Made Things Right)

Well y'all, after a lot of time I'd like to report that the company in question has gone above and beyond to make things right. I have two Jeeps now that run perfectly and I haven't any issues over the past 8 months. So maybe they are a lot better of a company then I originally thought they were. I didn't expect them to but they did go above and beyond to get these issues resolved and gave me a screaming deal on a brand new LS motor for the JK and an LS motor for the LJ. I'm still on my toes but I do owe it to them to at least post up how they've resolved the issues that I had without me having to take further action, which I do really appreciate. And I really am enjoying my two Jeeps which knock on wood haven't had any issues since I got them back 8 months ago!

Last edited:

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Another guy I know is very unhappy with what they did to his CJ. A full laundry list of issues.

Journeyman

Wow! Such poor character! I've spent half that at my local offroad shop and they are always hooking me up with discounts and gear. Fixed any problems I've ever had. And just generally taking care of a good customer to keep me coming back. It's really sad that there's human beings that can take advantage of other people like this and feel they can get away with it. I'm sure they'll get there's, Just sucks it at other people's expense.
Karma's a bitch!

projectMMTB

Thank you for writing this up
I was considering them in the near future for a swap. I agree with WJCO, I would contact an attorney.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This has criminal and civil fraud written all over it. Seriously, you need to contact the police department local to the build and also hire yourself a quality attorney to go after them.

Sorry for your nightmare...I would be flaming mad and probably parked on their doorstep.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Man what an unbelievable nightmare. Yeah at this point an attorney is really the only thing to do I guess.

This has criminal and civil fraud written all over it. Seriously, you need to contact the police department local to the build and also hire yourself a quality attorney to go after them.

Sorry for your nightmare...I would be flaming mad and probably parked on their doorstep.

This^^^^. I would be livid. 30k$? Im w sharkey...id have an attorney all up in their shit. Sorry this happened to you.

I would love to. I'm deciding right now if it's worth it to go the legal route or save the trouble, cut my losses, never deal with them again, and call them out on social media.

And they own nothing or have any money so I don't know if there's anything to go after.

thardy

Banned
I would love to. I'm deciding right now if it's worth it to go the legal route or save the trouble, cut my losses, never deal with them again, and call them out on social media.

And they own nothing or have any money so I don't know if there's anything to go after.

Honestly, it's totally worth it man. Shaming them on social media won't matter. They'll start another company under another name and keep on until someone figures it out. Only way to stop is going the legal route. I wouldn't even be questioning it.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Fraud cannot be discharged through bankruptcy. So, you could follow them around forever and slowly pick their pockets. Plus, if they were too stupid to properly incorporate and follow corporate formalities, you might be able to get personal judgments which is even better.

On the criminal side, filing a police complaint costs you nothing. Maybe you get lucky and get a detective who is willing to spend the time to unwind what sounds like a big fraud ring.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
They have 23k followers on IG. Might be worth you making a post. Some people will see it before they delete, especially on a weekend. Be sure you are correct about your facts though.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
They have 23k followers on IG. Might be worth you making a post. Some people will see it before they delete, especially on a weekend. Be sure you are correct about your facts though.

This^^^ as long as it's a fact, they can do nothing. U can make the police report, it don't hurt, but it will most likely go nowhere. It will probably be hard to get a police department to actually investigate the claim, without substantial evidence. However, i would definitely be getting an attorney. You have definitely been mistreated and ripped off of a lot of money for what you have described.

Brute

Hooked
First...contact a competent attorney/law firm...usually the first consultation is free. They will give you an idea if you have a case, if there are enough assets worth going after, and can give you a ballpark figure what a civil suit is going to run you, win or lose.

Secondly, check with your state Dept of Consumer Affairs (or Bruiser's)...they may have ideas on what to do in your particular case...they may even decide it's in the states best interest to act on your behalf.

Third, contact the Better Business Bureau...they may also have ideas for you to consider, and you can file a complaint with them...it will downgrade their business profile.

I just had a body conversion and Hemi swap done with Dakota Customs...I checked on their reputation first, then took a leap of faith with a business I've never worked with before and a man that I've never met before. They did everything they promised they would do, in a timely manner as agreed upon. I'm very pleased with the results, and would recommend them. I have owned a small business for thirty years before retiring, and can tell you word of mouth advertisement is either the best thing that can happen to your biz, or the worse thing...make it the worse thing that ever happened to them...

I wish you the best of luck...

Top Bottom