Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out Bruiser Conversions!

That's ridiculous!! I hope you take these guys out, a place like that needs shut the hell down. Maybe you can band together with some of the other guys and remove them from business.

Dude, that totally sucks!! On a side note, would someone please quote something in this thread so I can see post #6 through #20?

Nothing but a Thing Zstairlessone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepJeep75 View Post
    Dude, that totally sucks!! On a side note, would someone please quote something in this thread so I can see post #6 through #20?
    ??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Zstairlessone View Post
    ??????????
    I know, it sounds weird. The mobile app always skips posts unless someone quotes something. If I hit the "original post" button, I can see all of the posts that otherwise gets skipped over.

I know, it sounds weird. The mobile app always skips posts unless someone quotes something. If I hit the "original post" button, I can see all of the posts that otherwise gets skipped over.
    Very weird.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Refresh the page on the app and it'll show the posts

Quote Originally Posted by RockyJk View Post
    Refresh the page on the app and it'll show the posts
    This.
    Every thread I open I automatically refresh it otherwise I'll miss the newest posts.
    en hopup veritas

-
    So...

1.) if I'm spending the equivalent of a new jeep on an engine swap I'm pretty sure I'm vetting the company doing the work very thoroughly. Not waiting until I have problems to figure out that the company has a terrible reputation.

2.) I would have been camping on their doorstep the second it was overdue the first time and I got yelled at on the phone for asking for an update.

3.) Given all the problems listed I'm positive I wouldn't have taken my jeep to EJS in that condition. No how, no way.

I'm interested in knowing why you thought that was a good idea.

Lastly, given the amount of money you had to spend on the swap, how do you not have enough for a lawyer?

Knows a Thing or Two Thegreenmachine12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogmech View Post
    So...

1.) if I'm spending the equivalent of a new jeep on an engine swap I'm pretty sure I'm vetting the company doing the work very thoroughly. Not waiting until I have problems to figure out that the company has a terrible reputation.

2.) I would have been camping on their doorstep the second it was overdue the first time and I got yelled at on the phone for asking for an update.

3.) Given all the problems listed I'm positive I wouldn't have taken my jeep to EJS in that condition. No how, no way.

I'm interested in knowing why you thought that was a good idea.

Lastly, given the amount of money you had to spend on the swap, how do you not have enough for a lawyer?
    Before EJS, we had the coolant leaks fixed and she seemed to be running well, and she did until I tried taking it up the slightest hill once we got there and she started spewing coolant out and overheating.
    2012 Gecko JKU
    Dynatrac PR80 rear & PR60 front, 6.2L LS3 430HP swap, 6" Teraflex longarm, ATX Slabs, 37" Goodyears

It's a Wayalife!

Knows a Thing or Two toxicwaste29's Avatar
    Thanks for posting up for everyone else to know of the issues your having and go stay away from them.

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast