Plush ride coils

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I have 3in BDS lift on my 2014 4dr and am curious if I changed out the coils to the plush rides would the 3in coils still yield the same ride height or would it be alittle less. I thought read somewhere that the EVO coils don't sit as high, not looking to get taller but I don't want to lose lift either.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You will sit right around the same height even with a heavy rig. The only spot you would lose height is in the rear if you carry a lot of stuff back there.

JAGS

Hooked
The plush rides sit true to height. So 3" is actually 3". And 4" is actually 4" of lift. If running 35s, go with 3". As Coz said, if you pack a lot in the back for camping trips, etc, you may drop a little.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
The plush rides sit true to height. So 3" is actually 3". And 4" is actually 4" of lift. If running 35s, go with 3". As Coz said, if you pack a lot in the back for camping trips, etc, you may drop a little.

Yess, the plush rides are true to height as JAGS said. They are true height to a 4 door. So you will be good! If it was a two door, you get a little extra bc its so light

Top Bottom