Stock 4dr rear driveshaft

JAGS

Hooked
Looking for a stock take-off with low miles if possible. Reply or shoot me a pm if you have one to let go or come across one. Thx. [emoji106]

JAGS

Hooked
I've seen Amy drive, time for a 1350.

Lol. She was smooth as silk. I'm the one that crapped the DS on Pritchett. A couple of us hit the same rock towards the back of the pack. I was the lucky one to have also gotten the boot. [emoji53]

Didn't knock off any weights, so still drivable at least for a bit.

I've thought about a 1350, but then also have to get rear uppers.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Lol. She was smooth as silk. I'm the one that crapped the DS on Pritchett. A couple of us hit the same rock towards the back of the pack. I was the lucky one to have also gotten the boot. [emoji53]

Didn't knock off any weights, so still drivable at least for a bit.

I've thought about a 1350, but then also have to get rear uppers.

Well change your panties and get some rear uppers!

I'm just jealous I web wheeled all week :(

WJCO

Meme King
Wait, are you just confirming what JAGS said or are you offering testimony? Now I'm scared. :bleh:

Ha ha. Only Mrs. JAGS has that kind of insight. WJCO is just a sick fuck. [emoji23][emoji23]

Oh boy.... :grayno: I should have chosen my wording a little wiser. :cheesy:

JAGS posted the comment, I was just acknowledging that it is now on record. :cheesy:

WJCO

Meme King
Your 'wanted drive shaft' thread is going to shit, JAGS. I'm about to start posting memes.

55235576.jpg

44516924_zps3f6ff859.jpg

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
we interrupt this off track thread for a rear driveshaft -

I have one off my 2010, it's been sitting in my garage for the last 3 yrs, yours if you can use it and pay for shipping.

back to the irregular program...

JAGS

Hooked

I have one off my 2010, it's been sitting in my garage for the last 3 yrs, yours if you can use it and pay for shipping.

Thanks jeeep. :thumb: Do you/anybody know if there is any difference between the 2010's and the 2012's?

I've got another one offered for shipping as well. Need to make run to the mail center to check on weight. PM me your zip.

Exodus 4x4

Thanks jeeep. :thumb: Do you/anybody know if there is any difference between the 2010's and the 2012's?

I've got another one offered for shipping as well. Need to make run to the mail center to check on weight. PM me your zip.

Lol, surely there's someone closer than Texas. Hopefully Jeeeep is a little closer than me and you can save a little on shipping.

JAGS

Hooked
Lol, surely there's someone closer than Texas. Hopefully Jeeeep is a little closer than me and you can save a little on shipping.

:cheesy: What's with you TX members. ;) Not that far, though a DS isn't light weight. I'll be looking into shipping costs soon.

Exodus 4x4

:cheesy: What's with you TX members. ;) Not that far, though a DS isn't light weight. I'll be looking into shipping costs soon.

We know you Californians have to pay such high taxes and can't afford to replace your driveshafts.

Top Bottom