I told myself that I would put aside everything I heard on the internet about WAL

mcgyvr

...I told myself that I would put aside everything I heard on the internet about WAL and make that decision myself. So far it looks like the internet consensus is right.

There are specific members of this forum that seem to enjoy posting comments that come off really rude then just saying "its the internet did you get butthurt" as an excuse for their immature/dickish behavior even to brand new members.
I treat people on the internet no different than anywhere else. Sadly that same isn't happening here. I think its far worse than Pirate which I didn't think could actually happen as there are a load of dickheads over there..

And the hypocrisy is hilarious.
Even the site owner drops the "oh did you get butthurt from the internet" (even a few times in this thread) yet go ahead and let him know you weren't a fan of the music used in one of the videos or that he used too many transitions. Hypocrite..

This was originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...-are-going-to-fab-something-similar-to-a-shop

T&ERun,
Just saw this post.. Please don't waste your time with this.
I told myself that I would put aside everything I heard on the internet about WAL and make that decision myself. So far it looks like the internet consensus is right.

There are specific members of this forum that seem to enjoy posting comments that come off really rude then just saying "its the internet did you get butthurt" as an excuse for their immature/dickish behavior even to brand new members.
I treat people on the internet no different than anywhere else. Sadly that same isn't happening here. I think its far worse than Pirate which I didn't think could actually happen as there are a load of dickheads over there..

Even the site owner drops the "oh did you get butthurt from the internet" (even a few times in this thread) yet go ahead and let him know you weren't a fan of the music used in one of the videos or that he used too many transitions. Hypocrite..

You should go fuck yourself!

WJCO

Meme King
T&ERun,
I told myself that I would put aside everything I heard on the internet about WAL and make that decision myself. So far it looks like the internet consensus is right.

Hypocrisy huh...... 3 days ago, you were offering hugs and handshakes to let this issue go. Now you're back talking shit........ :idontknow:

mcgyvr

Hypocrisy huh...... 3 days ago, you were offering hugs and handshakes to let this issue go. Now you're back talking shit........ :idontknow:
Just saw this post that was ..about me ..started by a good member of this site and didnt want him taking all the flack for trying to trying to do some good... Just not right.
Some members deserve the hugs...some don't

highoctane

Caught the Bug
The whole "why are you here" question really is pretty simple. If you don't like it here, don't like the people here, don't like the content here, then why are you here? Just leave. Stop posting and go frequent a forum you do like. Many people like Wayalife, some don't. If you looked at a car or house you didn't like, would you buy it? No. Sure, this place is free to participate, but still, why do it if you hate it? So please, apply that same logic to forums and other internet websites.

Last edited:

mcgyvr

The whole "why are you here" question really is pretty simple. If you don't like it here, don't like the people here, don't like the content here, then why are you here? Just leave. Stop posting and go frequent a forum you do like. Many people like Wayalife, some don't. If you looked at a car or house you didn't like, would you buy it? No. Sure, this place is free to participate, but still, why do it if you hate it? So please, apply that same logic to forums and other internet websites.
Why i'm here (still so far) is because the group as a whole seems to be great. Plenty of knowledge and experience here. Seems to be lacking the typical mallcrawl poser croud rampant on other sites too. Just guys that build jeeps and use them right.
But my experience since I joined has just been "blessed" by the few rude ones and its just silly and I feel the need to reply when someone is an ass to me to not let them stand higher with such poor behavior

Trail JK

T&ERun,

Let's hug it out while you find the door.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
T&ERun,

http://youtu.be/0rEsVp5tiDQ

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Oh say it isn't so, you "heard on the internet" about WAYALIFE :cheesy:
Well, I don't have a clue as to who you are or what got you all butthurt but, I'm glad you found what you came looking for.

Ummm, you're the one who "heard on the internet" what WAYALIFE is like and yet, still decided to sign up. :thinking:

I treat people on the internet no different than anywhere else. Sadly that same isn't happening here.

:cheesy: You're kidding yourself if you really think that the people on here would treat you any differently in person.

I think its far worse than Pirate which I didn't think could actually happen as there are a load of dickheads over there..

Again, you came looking for us in spite of what you "heard on the internet".

Don't like the music, turn the volume off on your computer - problem solved. Don't like how we edit our videos, make your own and show us how it should be done. I'm pretty sure that's about what I would have told you as it's what I tell anyone. How that makes me a hypocrite is beyond me but if it makes you feel better about yourself, you're more than welcome to believe that. :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
I told myself that I would put aside everything I heard on the internet about...

T&ERun,

So by making the decision yourself, you mean you would come into the forum and then start talking about stealing the designs of a forum supporting vendor. Not only that, but somehow that they would be better.

And you honestly thought nothing would happen. That nobody here would care. Not only that, but you decided to say as much on a thread about installing the very sliders you were copying.

Smart plan there!

You, just like all the other trolls, knew damn well you would "get fed up with this site, just didn't realize so soon." So why even come here at all. Just go back to forum you were/are on before and stay there. [emoji112]

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why i'm here (still so far) is because the group as a whole seems to be great. Plenty of knowledge and experience here. Seems to be lacking the typical mallcrawl poser croud rampant on other sites too. Just guys that build jeeps and use them right.

You're right, there really is plenty of knowledge and experience here and it's offered up for FREE to guys like you.

But my experience since I joined has just been "blessed" by the few rude ones and its just silly and I feel the need to reply when someone is an ass to me to not let them stand higher with such poor behavior

:cheesy: Oh yeah, god forbid you allow someone who's stepped on your toes "stand higher". :crazyeyes:

...I told myself that I would put aside everything I heard on the internet about WAL and make that decision myself. So far it looks like the internet consensus is right.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...-are-going-to-fab-something-similar-to-a-shop

Did you forget your meds today??? There is so much bipolarness in this post and the one just down this thread. Letting the Internet make your decision.... Try meeting some of them in person and then make a decision. Your not Buthurt, just immature!

Exodus 4x4

Is your life really so fucked that you have to come on here and act like a pussy?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Is your life really so fucked that you have to come on here and act like a pussy?

The jk jeep attracts a certain person, not all jk owners but it brings in some real pussys that try and get offended.

I hope his wife has balls in the relationship because he certainly does not.

Exodus 4x4

The jk jeep attracts a certain person, not all jk owners but it brings in some real pussys that try and get offended.

I hope his wife has balls in the relationship because he certainly does not.

People like this can't control their shit at home so they come on here to save the world I guess, and it seems they come in waves.

Top Bottom