Thread: American Outlaw Sheriff

American Outlaw Sheriff

The American Outlaw Sheriff is a solid seven-spoke wheel that features an aggressive, off-road design that fits almost any truck or SUV. It is available in a gloss gunmetal machine finish with a stylish snap-in cap, for easy access to locking hubs. With its high gloss clear coat finish and flow-formed construction, the Sheriff is a low-maintenance wheel that is light and strong. The American Outlaw Sheriff is a budget friendly aftermarket wheel that is great for truck or SUV drivers who crave style and performance.

Click here for: American Outlaw Sheriff Availability and Pricing

-BENEFITS & FEATURES-

• Flow-formed construction, for up to 15% weight savings without sacrificing strength
    • 16–20 inch sizes in several bolt patterns
    • Durable clear-coated gloss gunmetal machined finish
    • TPMS compatible, for newer vehicles

-WARRANTIES & RATINGS-

• Lifetime Warranty on the structure of the wheel to be free from defects in workmanship and materials
    • 1-year warranty on finish
    • Load Capacity:

-5 lug, 2400 lbs
      -6 lug, 2400 lbs
      -8 lug, 3650 lbs

-SIZE AND FINISH-

16x8 ET-6, +10
    17x8.5 ET-6, +18
    18x9 ET+18
    20x9 ET+18

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Need Tires for Your Camper or Trailer?

Useful Links:

Now through October 14th, 2017 save 25% (buy 3 get 1 FREE) with the purchase of four(4) American Outlaw Sheriff Wheels at Discount Tire Direct!!!

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Need Tires for Your Camper or Trailer?

Useful Links: