VIDEO - MOBY in MOAB : Gold Bar Rim Jeep Trail / IMPROBABLE HILL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As about as soon as you start the Gold Bar Rim Trail out in Moab, Utah, you'll come across a challenging slickrock hill known as, Improbable Hill. As you approach it, you'll see the slickrock is essentially flat on the left and as you move to the right, it gets steeper and steeper until it ends over by a tree. On the far right, you'll see that is the face of the rock is covered with black tire marks and it can be a lot harder to climb than you think. In this short clip, you'll get to see Moby take it on and make it to the top. A BIG THANKS goes to our good friend Tony (JeepFan) for helping us to make this clip possible. We hope you enjoy it.

:cool:

Journeyman

Awesome [emoji457]
We opted for the left side in our jku last fall. Figured it was our first time to Moab and we wanted ourselves and the jeep to survive.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
As about as soon as you start the Gold Bar Rim Trail out in Moab, Utah, you'll come across a challenging slickrock hill known as, Improbable Hill. As you approach it, you'll see the slickrock is essentially flat on the left and as you move to the right, it gets steeper and steeper until it ends over by a tree. On the far right, you'll see that is the face of the rock is covered with black tire marks and it can be a lot harder to climb than you think. In this short clip, you'll get to see Moby take it on and make it to the top. We hope you enjoy it.

:cool:

Moby sounds so good! Love the 6.2. Once again, great video!

professorkx

Nice video! I hated that obstacle the first time, as a broken axle on one jeep, a bent drag link on another jeep and a late start put us climbing that at 3 am. All 5 wives were not happy that day, but no one died and all rigs made it back to the hotel, so i call that a successful day in Moab.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nice video! I hated that obstacle the first time, as a broken axle on one jeep, a bent drag link on another jeep and a late start put us climbing that at 3 am. All 5 wives were not happy that day, but no one died and all rigs made it back to the hotel, so i call that a successful day in Moab.

You started that climb at 3am and continued on the rest of the trail? Wtf?

Top Bottom