Wave from mid Michigan

mct883

Howdy. I joined about a month ago and have been reading on here often. No jeep yet but what better place to get real life info. My dilemma is I want a wrangler sport but the renegade trailhawk is so economical and more options for same price. I drive 500 miles a week round trip for work and still can't decide. So when ya wave back feel free to give some feedback to help. Thanks

Coop

Caught the Bug
All personal preference. I personally like the options available on the Wangler and enjoy being able to modify the Wangler for serious off road use and abuse. Welcome to WAL!

Galo

Hello fellow Michigander Troll!
I'm in Las Vegas now, but grew up in Coleman, Mi.
Anyway, I would recommend the wrangler if you're soliciting opinions.

Welcome to Wayalife.

Good Day and God Bless.

Jason.

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome to WAL. I'm a black sheep WJer, here. We went with the WJ because of the cost but it still having a solid axle design. Aftermarket mods are fun with it, but clearly the Wrangler has a ton more mods available.

NV JK Steve

Welcome from Northern Nevada. I would go with the wrangler, much better for off road. Good luck on your choosing of a new ride!!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Welcome to Wayalife. I drive a Wrangler. Be prepared for less than stellar road manners & gas mileage, but then, I didn't buy it for that.

Top Bottom