Clicking from front end

TimOHthy

So my jeep started making a new noise this week after swapping my sport springs and shocks for rubicons. I also have a 1 inch leveling kit on it, but this week while the jeep is moving it's started making a clicking sound from up front. I can't produce the noise while the jeep isn't moving. Anybody have any ideas what could be causing this? I'm still pretty new to my jeep.

WJCO

Meme King
So my jeep started making a new noise this week after swapping my sport springs and shocks for rubicons. I also have a 1 inch leveling kit on it, but this week while the jeep is moving it's started making a clicking sound from up front. I can't produce the noise while the jeep isn't moving. Anybody have any ideas what could be causing this? I'm still pretty new to my jeep.

Clicking when turning, just driving, braking, over bumps? Also, are you 100% sure the springs weren't installed upside down. Also grab your shocks by hand and shake them, they should be firm with no movement, if they have play, bushings are either bad or incorrect fit.

TimOHthy

Clicking when turning, just driving, braking, over bumps? Also, are you 100% sure the springs weren't installed upside down. Also grab your shocks by hand and shake them, they should be firm with no movement, if they have play, bushings are either bad or incorrect fit.

Yeah pretty much all if those I've heard clicks, springs are good but I'll go out right now and check out the shocks a little more and make sure everything's tight. Thanks

TimOHthy

Thanks guys I'll give all of that a check it seems to be happening the most when I got over a bump or slow down. I'll have to get under it tomorrow when I'm off work and give it a look

jeeeep

Hooked
make sure your coils are seated properly, if they're not against the coil stops they will click as they move about

Top Bottom