Calling out bruiser conversions round 2 ding, ding, ding

geepman

OK so I am the other guy who has had problems with my Jeep since I have got it back from Bruiser Conversions. Last Friday we pull the tappet cover and found out that it was pitted and corroded. Got on the phone with Bruiser to send us a new one and which they sent us one. It was not exactly new but it was not pitted or corroded. Fast forward to today, the mechanic who I trust working on the Jeep put the tappet cover that Bruiser sent out. Well he goes to test it out just like you should when you replace everything and the tappet cover leaked even more than before. My mechanic did everything right, removed and cleaned the sealing surfaces prior to replacing the gasket. Everything was done properly when he was installing the tappet cover. Basically the engine was never gone through what so ever prior to going into my Jeep. He basically tore Bruiser, specifically Dave, apart over the phone. Quality control and customer service with Bruiser are at an all time low.

I just found out from my other buddy that the engine that was put in my Jeep was in another that someone bought from them. Quick story is that a LJ was bought from Bruiser with a Cummins 4bt in it and that person took that Jeep home. Shortly after that Jeep was taken home the engine was acting up and running improperly. So that customer kicked and screamed to have Jeff, the owner of Bruiser Conversions buy the Jeep back. Bruiser bought it back took the engine out and shoved it in my Jeep. Never really going through it. So a bum engine was put into my Jeep. My blood is to the boiling point now.

Now I am out a Jeep again because it needs a new engine. I have been lied to by Bruiser. No way in hell was the engine they put in my Jeep was reconditioned 2000 miles ago, none what so ever. Bruiser Conversions you are on notice, I am going to the base attorney. I will use every resource out there that is available I have pictures of all the leaks and worn parts. I also have a video of the leaking fuel from the HP fuel pump. This atrocity need to be blown up. Pass the word to others please, Bruiser Conversions is full of liars and will take your money for granted. Bruiser thought they could get away with this but lone be hold that I am not just some person who does not anything about cars. I have torn engines apart and know what to look for. I also have been maintaining and operating Nuclear Propulsion Plants, been doing that for 16 years now. So I have experience in knowing when things are not right. I am 37k in the hole on my Jeep and Bruiser could not get it right the first time. Oh yeah they had my Jeep for 9 months.

LETS BLOW THIS UP.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Wish one of you guys would actually hire a lawyer and make something real happen with this business.

WJCO

Meme King
No kidding. What happened to this guy. Hopefully they didn't just offer you a another engine and you took the Jeep back.

Wish one of you guys would actually hire a lawyer and make something real happen with this business.

I really don't have any case since all I have is their word and my personal experience with the problems i've had. I really don't have anything concrete on paper.

Grubbicon

Not very knowledgeable on 4BTs but I know if its anything like a 6BT they are known for leaking. However, I do agree if its a brand new motor it shouldnt be leaking that quick.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
geepman has been quiet on other places on social media. Maybe he's been offered the same deal as the other for a new engine swap.

geepman

Well the silence has ended. I been busy with work, I work full time teaching. So here is the deal Jeep is back with Bruiser for "warranty work." I have a lawyer and I have spoken to him. He has taken everything on board and is standing by to nail these guys if they fail on properly doing the repairs. So I will know if Bruiser will fall through when I go to them on the 27th of this month. I will be doing a pre and post test drive inspection. I am pulling all the bells and whistles if they totally screw this up.

Why don't you tell us who you are and what you're really here for. Only 3 posts and you've taken interest in two very unique threads that are like-minded.

This guy here- he's Dumb. He's the other assface that has more cash than brains. He spent his wad on an engine swap just like his buddy Dumber.

WJCO

Meme King
This guy here- he's Dumb. He's the other assface that has more cash than brains. He spent his wad on an engine swap just like his buddy Dumber.

I'm referring to the new poster that joined the party. These two threads just reek of bullshit.

Why don't you tell us who you are and what you're really here for. Only 3 posts and you've taken interest in two very unique threads that are like-minded.

My name is Mark and I live in Phoenix. I am getting married in November so had to push back my purchase. I have viewed a ton of the build threads on here. Favorite so far is the guy that had a white 2 door, then went to a white four door (sorry forget the name) and also the guy that bought a brand new jeep and had major issues with under 500 miles.

Don't really know what else to say? Im not interested in the bruiser conversions, probably ever once i get mine...Not because they don't seem cool, I could just never justify that price.

Also didnt want to post any questions until I am ready to go and make the purchase....but the only question would be....other than the transfer case if I plan on doing a lot of work and keeping the car for a very long time, shouldn't i just get a sport?

Any who, you guys are hilarious. Maybe I should have made my first posts about selling things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WJCO

Meme King
My name is Mark and I live in Phoenix. I am getting married in November so had to push back my purchase. I have viewed a ton of the build threads on here. Favorite so far is the guy that had a white 2 door, then went to a white four door (sorry forget the name) and also the guy that bought a brand new jeep and had major issues with under 500 miles.

Don't really know what else to say? Im not interested in the bruiser conversions, probably ever once i get mine...Not because they don't seem cool, I could just never justify that price.

Also didnt want to post any questions until I am ready to go and make the purchase....but the only question would be....other than the transfer case if I plan on doing a lot of work and keeping the car for a very long time, shouldn't i just get a sport?

Any who, you guys are hilarious. Maybe I should have made my first posts about selling things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fair enough. These threads were just crazy suspicious already. Yeah, go ahead and sell some of your shit on your first day here, we'll see how that goes.... :cheesy:

Go to The Infirmary and see how beginning on WOL with for sale posts goes.

Top Bottom