First time at Hidden Falls Tx:)

LSX-Jeep

Finally my jeep is not only a mall crawler. I have to say I loved it and that I'm hooked bad lol. Here's a pic of my buddy and I.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461271770.079734.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461271788.361386.jpg
Thank God I don't have to sell my jeep anymore.

WJCO

Meme King
Finally my jeep is not only a mall crawler. I have to say I loved it and that I'm hooked bad lol. Here's a pic of my buddy and I.

Wow. Glad to hear you're keeping it. That's awesome.

LSX-Jeep

I only hit some level 1-3 areas but I'm ready to try some 4s this weekend. Just finished installing some bottom end armor and replaced my 3" springs with 4.5" MetalCloak dual rate springs.

Stick

I took my maiden voyage there with my Jeep basically stock and had fun, can't wait to get back since I've installed coilovers.

Kumar

View attachment 199687
View attachment 199688

That's awesome, glad you enjoyed it. I think I remember seeing that truck out there. It was a pretty cool weekend out there for me as well. We had a jeep break, and out of nowhere Mel Wade appears to help with the recovery.

iRonin

Good lookin' rig man - not sure if you're ramping up your personal comfort level but that setup should be able to do just fine on 4s and 5s at the park, just go with folks that have done the trails before - if for nothing else - to avoid deep water spots that have hydrolocked a few jeeps over the past few weekends.

That's awesome, glad you enjoyed it. I think I remember seeing that truck out there. It was a pretty cool weekend out there for me as well. We had a jeep break, and out of nowhere Mel Wade appears to help with the recovery.

I was FB/Insta stalking all weekend super jealous I couldn't make it out to HF when I saw they were up there pre-running for Jeep Xperience. Friday night was my BD so I got...well...epic trashed :drinks: :drunkbuds::friends: and woke up Sat with the worst hangover, so between that, the rain, and my stubborn refusal to put my hard top on amidst all this rain, I decided to chill and just wait for memorial day weekend. :drama:

Top Bottom