Evo Mfg Gen 2 Rock Sliders??

Benito

Caught the Bug
I just saw this on Instagram:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461276705.904296.jpg

Does anyone here know what the differences are between gen 1 and gen 2? I just got the tracking # for mine on Monday, will I regret not having waited two weeks to order them?

rogerk93

I also seen that but didn't see anything on their website. The only thing I can think of that can be a big change is the way it is mounted. I personally don't like how it gets welded on to the side of the frame. That's just a personal preference If it can hug the frame a little better that would be nice like the poison spyder Rock sliders.

WJCO

Meme King
I looked around on Google and found nothing either. I wonder if the guy from the other thread called them up and convinced them to change their design :crazyeyes:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Gen1 is what everyone has as of now. The gen2 just has a smaller end area where Evo is cut out.

Here is gen1 on mcpucks rig
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461279111.972731.jpg .

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Gen1 is what everyone has as of now. The gen2 just has a smaller end area where Evo is cut out.

Here is gen1 on mcpucks rig
View attachment 199694 .

I think they moved the rear frame mount forward too as it now says they are compatible with evo long arm kit. I know on my buddies we have to move his rear tube fwd to get out of way of long arms. Maybe they did that awhile ago

Evil

simply just a smaller boxed area. Still just as strong!

You mean to tell me you just sold me some old shit? I need to find that D bag that can copy you guys, but out design, fabricate and weld you guys and see what he says. Get Mel on the phone now :bleh::D:D

IMG_2907.jpg
I wouldnt trade any of my old EVO stuff for the new except the rear tire carrier if I had one of the 1st designs :rock:

RedRum

Hmm should be interesting to see what ones show up at my house lol I got my tracking number Tuesday

Top Bottom