*Texas* Hidden Falls weekend run (4/29-5/1)

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Anyone interested in a run to hidden falls the weekend of 4/29-5/1

Im planning on meeting some friends (non WAL members) at hiddenfalls next weekend. This will probably be a little "advanced" for a newbie run, but still nothing crazy that a stock jeep couldn't get through with a good driver and a tow strap. Planning on running a little bit of anything and everything

Minimum requirements:
Rocker protection
Recovery points front and rear
Full size spare

Reccomended:
CB (Channel 4; Subject to change due to chatter)
35s +
Front and Rear Lockers
Winch
Recovery gear

Itinerary:

Friday:
after work, make the drive/convoy out to marble falls. The park hours are from 9am-9pm, so It looks like we will have to check into the park FIRST which may put a damper on the Dinner... But anyway;

*Possible* Meet and Greet dinner ~8:30pm:
Holy Smokes BBQ - 2704 Commerce St, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (across the street from Walmart)

*Possible* Backup Plan (if Holy Smokes is closed):
River City Grill - 700 1st St, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (open until 10pm)

*Possible* Camp Fire Dinner/eat on the drive out Friday.

Setup camp, *Possible* night run
and Suds. :beer: :beer:

Saturday:
The main trail day, wheel and have fun. We (Ian, and I at least) will head back to camp for lunch, then head out again for the rest of the afternoon/evening.
camp

Sunday:
I personally will not be running any trails Sunday after 10am or so... :cheesy: (like that will happen :crazyeyes:) And hope to be on the road home around Noon, I have to get ready to Adult for the following work week. :doh:

Post up a pic of your rig if your interested in tagging along.

Going:

1) Dwiggles (37s, Long Arm, JKUR)

2) iRonin (37s, Long Arm, F&R Lockers, JKU)

3) Jeep jk RUBY (35s, 3.5" Lift, JKUR)

4) Angry Aussie (37s, Long Arm, JKUR)

5)

Maybe:

1) TexasNick (35s, leveling kit, JKUR)

2) Granite_head (37s, 4" Lift, JKUR)

3) LSX-JEEP (37s, 4.5" Lift, JKU)

4) Jake Wilson (35s, Coilovers, JKU)

5)

Attachments

• 1461287155869.jpg
    1461287155869.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Ah its like you read my mind. I wanted to make a trip to HF to test the new 35s out. If i get everything all buttoned up and working with the tires i may be interested. Barnwell seemed too far away to wait for a chance to run the new tires lol
So ill go on the maybe list for now

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Ah its like you read my mind. I wanted to make a trip to HF to test the new 35s out. If i get everything all buttoned up and working with the tires i may be interested. Barnwell seemed too far away to wait for a chance to run the new tires lol
So ill go on the maybe list for now

Got it! Hope it works out!

Kumar

If I wasn't going the following weekend for the Wheelers for the Wounded event, I'd be there.

Napalm

Dang! My wife is having a minor procedure that day so I won't be able to make the trek. I've been dying to go to the falls though!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
If I wasn't going the following weekend for the Wheelers for the Wounded event, I'd be there.

no 2 weekends in a row for you? :thinking: lol kidding, of course

Dang! My wife is having a minor procedure that day so I won't be able to make the trek. I've been dying to go to the falls though!

We will wheel for you, and keep you and her in our thoughts. :thumb:

I want to go but unfortunately I haven't done my rear gears yet.

well get it it. Plenty of time. Just do the fluid change at the park Saturday morning :bleh:

I should be able to roll with you guys, at least on Saturday for sure!

Sweet! I'll add you to the list!

Jeep jk RUBY

Yes it has 35's and 3.5 inch lift with rancho suspension and it the rubicon so I have the stock lockers and all the goodies

Jegar

[emoji22]...Work that weekend. Any chance of a repeat 5/14 (Go Topless Day)?[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻

Top Bottom