Sunday Cruise in the Desert or Up to the Mountains (So-Cal High Desert)

jesse3638

Hooked
Sunday 4/24-Cruise in the Desert or Up to the Mountains (So-Cal High Desert)

Good afternoon everyone. My Fiance and I are talking about taking the Jeep out on Sunday (4/24). Probably going to go tool around the desert or possibly the Juniper Flats area up towards Big Bear. We may even head out to White Mountain. Nothing too difficult we just want to get out and enjoy the day. Probably culminating in the afternoon in Big Bear. Also we are going to Oak Hills Brewery tomorrow evening. If anyone is interested in joining us let me know. We'll most likely leave between 8-9am from our house in Apple Valley and can arrange a meet up.

Last edited:

DaBank

I would have gone if I saw this earlier. I live in Spring Valley Lake so let's meet up soon and hit up Big Bear.

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah sounds good. It was nothing too difficult just a cruise through juniper flats. Stopped for lunch at the trail head to the deep creek hot springs to watch the kooks hike in and out...haha. Did some exploring and came out grapevine canyon. Nice relaxing day. Although next time I'm not going to be lazy and I'm going to air down..haha. Just for ride comfort.

Top Bottom