Cosmetic question

0311DoC

I am curious to know what method people are doing/using if they have a black or dark grey etc Jeep, to put color behind the logo if they don't want to use their Jeep color? (Like in this pic.) Are they just getting some rattle can and coloring that section behind the emblem?

untitled_medium.jpg

BdugJK

I have heard of people using a piece of colored vinyl decal. There is a sign company in the town I live in. He always has some small scraps that he is willing to part with. A 12'er goes a long way too! :drinks:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I am curious to know what method people are doing/using if they have a black or dark grey etc Jeep, to put color behind the logo if they don't want to use their Jeep color? (Like in this pic.) Are they just getting some rattle can and coloring that section behind the emblem?

View attachment 199799

I have heard of people using a piece of colored vinyl decal. There is a sign company in the town I live in. He always has some small scraps that he is willing to part with. A 12'er goes a long way too! :drinks:

Bdug is correct. There are several build threads where the OP used a piece of colored vinyl decal behind the cutout as in the pic. I'll likely be doing something similar for a few things on this build.

Top Bottom