Teraflex JK Rock Slider Kit - New

GoldenJK

Selling Teraflex aluminum slider kit for a 2 door JK. Brand new, never installed. New cost is between $488 and $600 depending upon website. Asking $200
Prefer local sale. Golden, Colorado
These are new but one side has a tiny dent from factory (see one of the close up pictures) and I'm missing four of the 3.5" bolts to install (can get at Home Depot). All other hardware included. Go look at Teraflex website for details and install instructions. I have another set installed on my 07JK and they have held up great.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461554801.221478.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461554834.580414.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461554854.191866.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461554977.549560.jpg
Here are pictures of the other set on my jeep, not the ones I'm selling
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461554893.643285.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461554949.049967.jpg

GoldenJK

Selling an extra identical set. I have the same on my jeep and like it a lot. Plan was to keep these as replacements if I tore mine up but they have held up great, so the ones I'm selling are just taking up garage space.

GoldenJK

Reviving old thread to "sell" these teraflex sliders for a 2 dr. Just need to get rid of them so dropped the price to a 6 pack of your favorite brew. Just want to see them go to good use.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Sucks that you're having to practically give them away. Have you tried Craigslist or eBay? I would think you'd get a buyer quickly for that price.

Evil

Are you willing to ship? I know someone that could use these but hes in Vegas. Don't even want to give him a heads up until I know.

Before you give em away maybe try our local classifieds here in Salt Lake on KSL classifieds. These seem to go pretty quick here. Maybe worth a try and you're only one state over.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
There are two Colorado Facebook sites for jeepers selling stuff. You could try there as well.:thumb:

Evil

The dude is giving them away. The least you could do is offer him some cash plus shipping.

Dude says yeah, Im willing to ship.......

I go to guy that can use them bla bla bla give him 150 bucks, he says yes......

I come back here and PM him....

EVERYBODY WINS :beer:

Well, almost everybody.

Top Bottom