Thinking about running 40s, any tips or recommendations?

Mostro

I have a 2008 Jeep JK Unlimited Sahara with a 6" lift Dana 30 front Dana 44 rear 5.13 gears front and rear. I am currently running 35s thinking on going to 40s, any recommendations.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Do it! Should look and perform great! You might want to put 5.38's in the front though. Leave the rear with the 5.13's.

Btw, welcome to Wayalife.

Speeddmn

What if you kept the 35's in the front then do 40's out back. Might have to do a little gear swictaro... That should look killer!

JAGS

Hooked
I think he can run 40s as is. What's all the bitching about. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:

Mostro

Lil bitch like you hiding behind a computer thinking he's a big man and cant have a conversation like a normal person

highoctane

Caught the Bug
That you RubiBus? Or someone else from over there? For a place you all hate, you sure like to spend time here.

Attachments

• image-194471930.jpg
    image-194471930.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:

Mostro

Just thought the jeep culture also meant respecting fellow jeepers on and off the trail guess i was wrong not coming back to this forum have a great day dont want this wayalife

BlacknRedJK

Just thought the jeep culture also meant respecting fellow jeepers on and off the trail guess i was wrong not coming back to this forum have a great day dont want this wayalife

I don't think we are lucky enough to have you leave this quickly.....

But in any case I have just what you need:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461636926.374664.jpg

Top Bottom