Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO - MOBY in MOAB : Pritchett Canyon Jeep Trail / ROCKER KNOCKER

Fresh Catch
    That was great! I love how she played it cool at the top and just eased on.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL!! Better to have tried multiple times and winched up than to have broken something big and have to be dragged out. Good times for sure

Glad you liked it. Cindy is pretty fearless.

Unless you winch, you don't really have a choice but to try something if you want to keep moving forward
    It was fun trying. Those obstacles were relentless and it was surely a learning experience. Thanks again for dragging me along...luckily figuratively.

Love these clips. Hopefully you've got a few more in store for us down the road. Cindy really kicked some ass this trip!!!
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Quote Originally Posted by Killer-JK View Post
    Normally that line on Rocker Knocker is crawled in the JK, you tip toe through it, slipping sideways until you reach the ledge on the far left, at the brink of rolling over the whole time. It can get pretty sketchy for sure and there is no easy way to save it if you start to go over (maybe covering reverse).

There is a thin line between Success and Failure...

Success

Failure

Nice to see some use of momentum as a different approach... Excellent Driving, very well done!
    Thank you for telling us we did it wrong. I must have missed you out there when we were there.
    2012 Jeep Wrangler

So badass! Nice work Cindy!

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Thank you for telling us we did it wrong. I must have missed you out there when we were there.
    Yup, none of us tried that line. Lol.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Yup, none of us tried that line. Lol.
    I was being sarcastic. I love when dbags post video links and tell people how they should do it.
    2012 Jeep Wrangler

Nice!! Looking good ...
    2016 JKUR

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and Get Them" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqJf_IGyVS4

Wayalife cool!
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Killer-JK View Post
    Normally that line on Rocker Knocker is crawled in the JK, you tip toe through it, slipping sideways until you reach the ledge on the far left, at the brink of rolling over the whole time. It can get pretty sketchy for sure and there is no easy way to save it if you start to go over (maybe covering reverse).

There is a thin line between Success and Failure...

Success

Failure

Nice to see some use of momentum as a different approach... Excellent Driving, very well done!
    Thanks. I've seen how others try to do it and while it does seem to work for some, it wouldn't be my first choice.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Cross View Post
    Most aggressive attempt I've seen in a non buggy. I bet that was something to see.

A mildly tricked JK used to be able to make it up without winching.
    Oh yeah, the video doesn't do it justice or at least, how I thought it looked while we were there. Fortunately, Cindy is always up for a good challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by bdubnit View Post
    That was great! I love how she played it cool at the top and just eased on.
    LOL!! Cindy is always cool when behind the wheel

It was fun trying. Those obstacles were relentless and it was surely a learning experience. Thanks again for dragging me along...luckily figuratively.

Love these clips. Hopefully you've got a few more in store for us down the road. Cindy really kicked some ass this trip!!!
    Oh yeah, we've got tons and you know we'll be making a video out of this trip. We just need to finish the project we're working on first. These clips are just being put out to hold everyone over until what we're working on is done.

Fresh Catch

MrD

Wow that's crazy! Hope someday I'm hittin the trails like that!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast