Wave from Southern California: 1% Jeep

Zhouse

Hello from Southern California,

Yes I know. It is not a Jeep. Or I should say, it is only about 1% Jeep. I installed rock sliders for a Jeep to the frame. ;-)

One day though, a Jeep will come my way. In the meantime this is what I have.

2007 Ford Expedition:
Front: Rancho Quicklifts 6" lift total
Rear: Air shocks: adjustable 4" lift total
Wheels: 17" bead locks
Tires: 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers
Rock Sliders for Jeep
Full Under Skid Plates
Warn Winch Zeon 10s
6 LED front head lights
2 LED reverse lights
Diffs: Front and Rear electronic locking diffs

attachment.php

Zhouse

Yes sir. Use to live in Ventura so I know all about the 101 to the 405 drive.

Great. I was just past there last weekend, over past Ojai up and over the 33 hill off of Lockwood Valley Rd. Some great little trails over there along with the Miller Jeep Trail which most likely you have done.

Zhouse

Welcome from the StL area! That is like the ultimate adventure rig there, nice!!

Hey thanks. It was nicknamed Rudy (football Rudy, haha) from my Jeep buddies as they had their doubts, but the ride has come along nicely.

dillard09

Great. I was just past there last weekend, over past Ojai up and over the 33 hill off of Lockwood Valley Rd. Some great little trails over there along with the Miller Jeep Trail which most likely you have done.

Yes sir I have done Miller jeep a few times. I love it up on the 33. I use to make that run up and over the 33 all the time. My wife is a biologist and works for UC Berkeley doing research out at the Carrrizo Plains. So made a few times over it in my old YJ.

Top Bottom