Selling hardtop any suggestions

JK_Jimmy

Sup guys I recently relocated to sunny San Diego. I've been trying to sell my hardtop but haven't gotten much interest. Posted it to Craigslist for everywhere in the San Diego area and also on another site. If anyone has any suggestions on how I should go about selling it from here on out please let me know. Maybe I'm not doing something right idk.

Napalm

Sup guys I recently relocated to sunny San Diego. I've been trying to sell my hardtop but haven't gotten much interest. Posted it to Craigslist for everywhere in the San Diego area and also on another site. If anyone has any suggestions on how I should go about selling it from here on out please let me know. Maybe I'm not doing something right idk.

I just sold mine here in Texas. I thought it was going to be difficult to do but I ended up selling it quick! I think it mostly depends on price. The market here for HTs is slim for people that are buying aftermarket, and I was only able to sell mine for $1100 on Craigslist.

My advice to you is to price it fairly, and be patient. The right buyer will come along eventually.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Sold mine for 1200 in about 6 hrs, it had a couple small scratches and bad spots in the paint.. I think depends on the market, we have a bunch of soccer moms in Jku's in Alabama.

n3tfury

Sold mine for $1200 as well in a few days on CL with some desert pin striping on it. You must be asking too much for it.

JK_Jimmy

Do you guys in San Diego have any suggestions on a mechanic here? If I can't pin point exactly what is making a knock noise on my jeep today I might have to take it to someone.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Do you guys in San Diego have any suggestions on a mechanic here? If I can't pin point exactly what is making a knock noise on my jeep today I might have to take it to someone.

Off road evolution in Fullerton. Schedule your regear while your there lol

JK_Jimmy

Hey guys I ended up selling the hard top earlier today. Got 1000 for it and I'm fine with that. Driving around Cali with a hardtop on was pissing me off because I wasn't able to take in all the sun had to offer.
I'm now in the market for a Softtop so if anyone has one laying around send me a message.

07tungsten

Let me know if you are still looking for a good mechanic. I have one but he's in Chula Vista.

Welcome to San Diego!!!

beefytank

I have a soft top that came out of my 2014 jku if anyone is interested located in Brooklyn ny I can meet up tri state if price is right lmk!

Napalm

I have a soft top that came out of my 2014 jku if anyone is interested located in Brooklyn ny I can meet up tri state if price is right lmk!

Welcome to WAL. Please head over to the Give us a Wave section and give us a wave. This section is for active members.

Top Bottom