Rubicon parts and EVO tire carrier

JK12

I am selling some stuff of the jeep because it is getting a new motor. LS swapped with a turbo. so I need to get rid of some stuff to get it started. and also buy a DD
I am selling a Rubicon 4 to 1 transfer case I would like to get about $750 for it. SOLD
Transmission is also for sale 6-speed manual. Price I don't know but will come with a new OEM clutch.
EVO tire carrier been on the jeep for 2 years painted black. $800

There will be more for sale like interior parts like dash and heater later on if anyone needs parts.
I am located in Flagstaff, AZ willing to ship on buyers dime. Everything comes off of an 09 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

Last edited:

JK12

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461740871.569251.jpg this is the only picture I have of it right now. It is dirty and may need a fresh coat of paint but other than that it's in good condition. I do have someone interested in it but I will let you guys know.

Devallee

Interested in watching your build! I'm planning on a turbo LS as well one day as well so I'd love to see what you do with it. GLWS and the project!

JK12

What are you doing with the axles?
Selling the rear and the front is bent but still good. The rear locker only works sometimes but has chromo shafts and spare stock shafts one with a bent flange though. And front locker works great dynatrac ball joints Evo truss

Selling the rear and the front is bent but still good. The rear locker only works sometimes but has chromo shafts and spare stock shafts one with a bent flange though. And front locker works great dynatrac ball joints Evo truss

Oh! Curious because I've been shopping around for a front axle as of recently!

Top Bottom