TX: JK Rear transformation: New Evo Pro Series Rear Bumper and Poison Spyder Body

Buster3479

Might be interested in the bumper if you'd ship (hard without damaging powder coating), and dependent on price if split. Would be all the way across the country to MD. Was going to buy this very bumper next week and look into local powder coat prices.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
JK Rear transformation: New Evo Pro Series Rear Bumper and Poison Spyder Body Mounted Tire Carrier

I've decided to sell the entire package so give tour rear ended a transformation!

Package is the Poison Spyder Body Mounted Tire Carrier and the new Evo Pro Series bumper. Both are powder coated to match one another.

I'm looking to go to the evo fascia and d rings to change it up.

If you have any questions let me know.

$1500

Curious if you have any other pics of the EVO rear bumper? I'm considering picking up that very bumper, but I'm on the fence with the looks. I am curious how far out it comes to on the sides, and how big the ledge is on the center section where the spare tire sits. Thanks.

mastrcruse

Might be interested in the bumper if you'd ship (hard without damaging powder coating), and dependent on price if split. Would be all the way across the country to MD. Was going to buy this very bumper next week and look into local powder coat prices.

I'd do $550 for the bumper but I'm not sure about shipping. I think it'd be a ton of money to do so unless you have an idea for shipping it for cheap.

mastrcruse

Curious if you have any other pics of the EVO rear bumper? I'm considering picking up that very bumper, but I'm on the fence with the looks. I am curious how far out it comes to on the sides, and how big the ledge is on the center section where the spare tire sits. Thanks.

Let me see if I can pull more pictures. I had my buddies 40-13.5-17 with Trailready beadlock on the carrier and it the bumper didn't interfere. It gets pretty skinny int the middle and has a wide opening for the tire.

mastrcruse

Hey Everyone,

I've received the question a few times so want to ensure everyone knew that this is powder coated in semi-gloss black. I've been asked if its grey and it sounds like the picture is coming over that way...it is not.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Is it just me or does the bars going from the pass side to the driver side run up hill to the driver side? Just curious.

Buster3479

Looking up shipping options, but none of them seem feasible. Anyone know of a cheaper than Fed Ex or UPS way to ship the bumper without damaging it?

mastrcruse

Is it just me or does the bars going from the pass side to the driver side run up hill to the driver side? Just curious.

Interesting...kinda looks like that from the picture. I went out a few seconds ago and does not look like this. I took this picture while installing the bumper so maybe I took it when the bumper wasn't fully on. If anyone is concerned I can take pics...definitely isn't that way when I looked at it a few seconds ago.

Last edited:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Interesting...kinda looks like that from the picture. I went out a few seconds ago and does not look like this. I took this picture while installing the bumper so maybe I took it when the bumper wasn't fully on. If anyone is concerned I can take pics...definitely isn't that way when I looked at it a few seconds ago.

Nothing meant by it OP. Just was lookin weird to me. Carry on. Lol.

Top Bottom