Hercules Ironman All Country MT LT?

SteelBadger

Has anyone heard of these? Are Hercules tires any good? I was looking for tires online and saw them. I have never seen them before!

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Has anyone heard of these? Are Hercules tires any good? I was looking for tires online and saw them. I have never seen them before!

My brother was just looking at those this week. He was asking me about them. Truthfully in my entire auto career, I have never heard of them. My brother said he looked into it and they're made by Cooper. I'm not sure though.

SteelBadger

My brother was just looking at those this week. He was asking me about them. Truthfully in my entire auto career, I have never heard of them. My brother said he looked into it and they're made by Cooper. I'm not sure though.

I think he is correct. I just wonder if they are made to the same standards.

Carl00TJSport

Hercules tires have been a known and respected mid-price tire option in my part of the Country (Oklahoma) as long as I can remember.

SteelBadger

Hercules tires have been a known and respected mid-price tire option in my part of the Country (Oklahoma) as long as I can remember.

Thanks for the input. I was just reading that they had been around for and associated with Cooper for over 50 years. I wonder how they balance and about tread life, side strength, etc..

Moabbnd

I was looking into these tires too. They are made by Cooper. Hercules tires are actually pretty good for a cheaper alternative. They kind of resemble a knock off KM2 without the sidewall characteristics, but I can't say anything about how they perform since I ended up with the Falken Wildpeak MTs instead

The ironman MT does advertise a 3ply sidewall, which the Trail Diggers didn't have. I'm sure it's not a weak tire

Last edited:
Top Bottom