Dana 44 rear axle assembly. $900.00

steve091

I have a rear dana 44 for sale from my 2012 JKU Sport. It's open with 3.21 gears. It's in great shape. I replaced it with a Rubicon 44 so this is now a lawn ornament. Does not include the rear brake discs. I live in Canada but am willing to cross the border to have it shipped at your expense. To estimate delivery costs you can use this address as delivery origin. 605 Ridge St. Sault Ste. Marie, MI, 49783 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462317393.988545.jpg

TennJK

Welcome to WAL. 3 posts here and every single one is trying to sell this. WJCO has told you the same that I am. If thats all you're here for then you won't be welcome.

Edit: And not to mention putting your address on here. That's just not smart at all.

Last edited:

GraniteCrystal

Welcome to WAL. 3 posts here and every single one is trying to sell this. WJCO has told you the same that I am. If thats all you're here for then you won't be welcome.

Edit: And not to mention putting your address on here. That's just not smart at all.

Pretty much sums it up 👍

SteelBadger

I have a rear dana 44 for sale from my 2012 JKU Sport. It's open with 3.21 gears. It's in great shape. I replaced it with a Rubicon 44 so this is now a lawn ornament. Does not include the rear brake discs. I live in Canada but am willing to cross the border to have it shipped at your expense. To estimate delivery costs you can use this address as delivery origin. 605 Ridge St. Sault Ste. Marie, MI, 49783 View attachment 201545

I really hope he isn't stupid enough to use his real address.

WJCO

Meme King
I have a rear dana 44 for sale from my 2012 JKU Sport. It's open with 3.21 gears. It's in great shape. I replaced it with a Rubicon 44 so this is now a lawn ornament. Does not include the rear brake discs. I live in Canada but am willing to cross the border to have it shipped at your expense. To estimate delivery costs you can use this address as delivery origin. 605 Ridge St. Sault Ste. Marie, MI, 49783

ANOTHER MATRIX.jpg .....

Top Bottom