2015 JKUR Hard Rock parts for sale

Buneewunee

I am getting (5) new larger tires and wheels and a new Mopar 4" lift kit, so I have (5) stock wheels and tires for sale that were removed from my Jeep at 3,600 miles on 5-3-2016. All the TPMS have been removed, but the wheels and tires have been mounted back together again. Wheels are 17"x7.5", mostly black with silver accents. Tires are BF Goodrich mud terrains, 255/75/R17.
I am asking $1250 for all five wheels and tires, or make a reasonable offer.
I also have the stock rubicon coil springs, shocks, front drive shaft and anything else they remove from my Jeep to install the new lift kit for sale.
I am asking $1000 for those items.
I live in Northridge, CA (approx 20 minutes northwest of Los Angeles, CA), so local buyers only.
Thanks.
No photos of other parts yet. They are still on my Jeep and should be ready by Friday (5-6-2016).
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462359720.615283.jpg

Exodus 4x4

Thanks for taking a break from the long time lurking and video watching you've been doing for the last 2 years to post your overpriced hard rock shit for sale here.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
anotheronelol.JPG

$1250 for stock Rubicon wheels... :cheesy:

$1000 for takeoff suspension :eek: :cheesy:

KeepDreaming.jpg

Last edited:

Buneewunee

Is this the way people on this forum treat people? Just putting stuff out there in case someone needs anything. If the price is high, my bad. I don't know what the retail value on used parts are, besides looking on line at prices on retail stores.

TennJK

Is this the way people on this forum treat people? Just putting stuff out there in case someone needs anything. If the price is high, my bad. I don't know what the retail value on used parts are, besides looking on line at prices on retail stores.

We treat the people that obey the rules great. It's a great community. Clearly you haven't been active enough to experience how great of a group of individuals is on here. Even on the for sale forum, it says ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY for a reason. This forum is not all about the classifieds. You should be able to tell that from the warm welcome you received. We just don't like it when people try to use this place like Craigslist.

PS: not to mention holy shit that stuff is overpriced.

WJCO

Meme King

The For Sale section is for active members. You've been a member here for 2 years with hardly any forum activity. That's why. Obviously there is no minimum post count, but most people on this forum don't just use the classified sections, there's a lot more to this forum than that.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
I paid $100 for a COMPLETE rubicon suspension and theres currently another member on here giving theres away for free [emoji23][emoji23]

Buneewunee

I know this is not Craigslist, but everyone on this forum owns jeeps, so what better place to unload jeep stuff to jeepers who may want/need the items. So, why is there a whole section on this forum for people selling and wanting parts then?

I'm just trying to recover some cash to off-set the cash I dropped on a new lift kit, tires and wheels, and it may help someone else out as well who wants/needs them.

WJCO

Meme King
I know this is not Craigslist, but everyone on this forum owns jeeps, so what better place to unload jeep stuff to jeepers who may want/need the items. So, why is there a whole section on this forum for people selling and wanting parts then?

I'm just trying to recover some cash to off-set the cash I dropped on a new lift kit, tires and wheels, and it may help someone else out as well who wants/needs them.

Most people on this site have already unloaded the exact wheels/tires you're selling because they went bigger too, Won't be a lot of demand here. I see sets of stock JK wheels/tires in great condition on CL all the time for 400-500 bucks.

EDIT: Just for kicks, your local Craigslist:

jeep.jpg

Last edited:

Buneewunee

Hey, that's my jeep with the Smittybilt tube doors. That's funny. I guess I'm overpriced. Thanks for the input back to the drawing board.

Top Bottom