Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: New!!!! High-steer knuckles for your JK!!!!

Has anyone done anything to adjust their steering stops or is everyone leaving them as they come? It's hard to tell if I have a reduced radius or not. Seems like it might be a little, but at least I'm not rubbing.
    Idiot with a JK

Quote Originally Posted by aermotor View Post
    Has anyone done anything to adjust their steering stops or is everyone leaving them as they come? It's hard to tell if I have a reduced radius or not. Seems like it might be a little, but at least I'm not rubbing.
    leave them as is.

do you have hydro steering? if so, check the tabs holding the ram, the lower tab on mine was hitting the top side of my tie rod just enough to hamper full turn.

it was high enough that at 1st it didn't appear to be hitting and I even took pics but the angle made it look like I had clearance. it took me laying under it while someone turned the wheel to see where it was hitting.

I trimmed the tab but will get another and get it welded higher.
    Last edited by jeeeep; 08-08-2017 at 06:46 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011