New!!!! High-steer knuckles for your JK!!!!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
One of the things we have heard over the years is that we need to introduce some high-steer knuckles and we have listened!!!!!

You will need a track bar mount relocation bracket if you don't have one already ( PN RS62101) and a draglink flip kit (We are launching one very soon, and that PN will be RS62102)

Get your steering up and out of the way!!!

When ever installing new knuckles, this is also a good time to upgrade your ball joints too!!!
:rock:

Check with your favorite retailer on pricing.
highsteer_knuckles_zps07lfmioy.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Very cool. If I decide to do a JK axle swap later on, I will definitely look into these as an option, I'll have to swap knuckles anyways.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Curious on price point. Gonna have to how these are priced compared to Reid knuckles.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
@Rancho:

It's hard to tell from the picture, but where will the tie rod and drag link mount to on the passenger knuckle? I only see one hole drilled, but it could just be the angle the knuckle is sitting at.

Would the hole for the drag link need to be drilled or tapered at all to accept the rod end from the top?

Are the tops of the knuckles milled and tapped for high steer arms already? Or can that be an option?

Is there any additional clearance offered for larger axle shafts like RCV, etc?

Thanks!

WJCO

Meme King
@Rancho:

It's hard to tell from the picture, but where will the tie rod and drag link mount to on the passenger knuckle? I only see one hole drilled, but it could just be the angle the knuckle is sitting at.

Looks like they just copied the left twice and mirrored it in the photo for the ad. Good question though, it would be important to have that extra hole.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Looks like they just copied the left twice and mirrored it in the photo for the ad. Good question though, it would be important to have that extra hole.

I always like having options when it comes to those! [emoji23]

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Here are some more pics to give you an idea.
Also on some of your questions, I don't yet... :)
I will get that info ASAP.

Passenger close up tie rod and draglink mounting points.
12772018_10208052113921943_4845110627457451312_o_zps9b5bqb0c.jpg

Driver side image

12716410_10208052113241926_2113995988980600213_o_zps4t5lzxkn.jpg

Front shot

12778875_10208052112681912_5524730722232148121_o_zpsmkgrt7yx.jpg

@Rancho:

Would the hole for the drag link need to be drilled or tapered at all to accept the rod end from the top?

Are the tops of the knuckles milled and tapped for high steer arms already? Or can that be an option?

Is there any additional clearance offered for larger axle shafts like RCV, etc?

Thanks!

Gravedigger11

One of the things we have heard over the years is that we need to introduce some high-steer knuckles and we have listened!!!!!

You will need a track bar mount relocation bracket if you don't have one already ( PN RS62101) and a draglink flip kit (We are launching one very soon, and that PN will be RS62102)

When ever installing new knuckles, this is also a good time to upgrade your ball joints too!!!

I've looked at some of your retailers and can't find them. Where are they available for purchase?

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Yes they are. Since they are a new product number, often times you may have to call them and get them ordered up.

I've looked at some of your retailers and can't find them. Where are they available for purchase?

Thank you!

Looks like Summit has them, part # matches. I didn't see them anywhere else. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ran-rs62100

Warranty info, but I am going to confirm on this product. Confirmed!!! Same warranty as in the link!!!
:beer:
Always keep your receipt!!

http://www.gorancho.com/warranty-guarantee/

What's the limited lifetime warranty include? I know Reid knuckles don't have a warranty

Last edited:

Gravedigger11

Is the drag link hole tapered?

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Yes it is!!!

Ready to run OE steering components. Hole is tapered from the top. Knuckle requires that the customer purchase a flip drag link to use. Tie rod holes are tapered from the bottom just moving up the OE steering linkage

Is the drag link hole tapered?

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Yes it is!!!

Ready to run OE steering components. Hole is tapered from the top. Knuckle requires that the customer purchase a flip drag link to use. Tie rod holes are tapered from the bottom just moving up the OE steering linkage

Nice! Thanks Rancho. I like red a lot better than orange anyway! [emoji6][emoji106]🏻

A.J.

Yes it is!!!

Sweet! Ordering soon!

Top Bottom