DayStar Lower Dash Panel *FREE*

JAGS

Hooked
I had this on hand thinking I may attach the SwitchPro to it. Ended up putting that in a different location.

I can't return as its been too long and really can't sell it for less than you could get from Amazon.

So I'm offering it up for free*, with a couple "buyer" conditions.

Buyer is an ACTIVE member of forum, meaning I've actually seen you post up and folks here don't think you're an asshole. (Sorry Chris and Adam, you are disqualified) [emoji6]

Buyer pays actual ground shipping (still likely cheaper than Amazon).

Or

Buyer picks up at future SnG or Wayalife event.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462398301.410240.jpg

GraniteCrystal

Awesome deal. Wish I had a specific need for it right now but focused on other mods first. Someone else could put it to better immediate use.

Thanks for throwing it out there Jags!

Napalm

Awesome deal. I also am not in the need for this at the moment or i'd take it off your hands!

JAGS

Hooked
Awesome deal. Wish I had a specific need for it right now but focused on other mods first. Someone else could put it to better immediate use.

Thanks for throwing it out there Jags!

Awesome deal. I also am not in the need for this at the moment or i'd take it off your hands!

Sweet deal!!

:)

How much would shipping be to Miami?

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.....

Your guess is as good as mine. I'm guessing cheaper than the $20 it would cost you (assuming you have amazon prime). You are more than welcome to check out the details if you want to know for sure. The weight is more than shown as that is not shipping weight. It's prob about 1-1.5 lbs. My zip is 91709.

Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 4.11.43 PM.png

Dalton gang

I would love to take that off your hands, might even buy you a few cold ones. Im not sure if im an asshole or not yet , guess I'll find out. Here is my current set up: cheesy

Attachments

• 1462410755970.jpg
    1462410755970.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 194

BdugJK

If you have seen me post and I am not on the shit list I am game! I'll fund the shipping of course!:brows:

Disregard I got all excited thinking it had the rockers too. I do not even have anymore lights to install right now anyways. I'm officially an ass. haha

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Hey all. Been super busy. Sorry for not responding sooner. Good news is none of you are on the mods shit list.

Quite a few responded. I'll be going through PMs and posts and selecting a recipient soon.

JAGS

Hooked
In order:

Sharkey (best offer yet)

Allwhitejeeps (pickup at next WAL SnG or so cal shipping)

Dalton Gang (so cal shipping)

Top Bottom