Fully expect to be banned

TMO84

LOSER
HAHA this is why this forum is so awful. It's like being in a kindergarten classroom. So many stupid fucking cocksuck rules created by a buncha "bros"

"Can't post other people's shit" "can't sell stuff your first post" "give a wave before you talk"

Get over yourselves. Fully expect to be banned and that's fine. I'll go have adult conversations at JKforum or Wrangler forum. Atleast you can post there and not have some pussy in his basement scold you on an Internet forum.

WJCO

Meme King
HAHA this is why this forum is so awful. It's like being in a kindergarten classroom. So many stupid fucking cocksuck rules created by a buncha "bros"

"Can't post other people's shit" "can't sell stuff your first post" "give a wave before you talk"

Get over yourselves. Fully expect to be banned and that's fine. I'll go have adult conversations at JKforum or Wrangler forum. Atleast you can post there and not have some pussy in his basement scold you on an Internet forum.

Glad you could join us. Now get the fuck out of here.

Robar

The Enforcer

You're not worthy of a ban. You found this place on your own, you can leave on your own. Now go fuck a blender.

trailraider

I never post in any of the drama sections but this one caught my eye for a response and it applies to anyone who starts the drama.

It must really suck being the lowest on the totem pole of life. Have a bad day flipping burgers did you? Get over yourself no one cares that you don't care.is your life that bad outside the internet? Maybe you should reevaluate some of your decisions. Maybe go back, get yourself a GED and become manager at mr burger joint. if you try really hard in life you will be rewarded, so chin up and keep chugging along and maybe , just maybe ,you can afford a house and all the perks that the intelligent hard working people have.then you will understand the "bro rules". We don't expect you to do it overnight, we understand that it will take some time for you to accomplish as you you failed at it the first time. But everyone deserves a second chance.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
I just don't get it. Does posting something like this make you feel like a man? Time to reevaluate life.

dwvninety

Door hit ya.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

You're the one who found us and wanted to become a member. Not like we asked you to be here. Just sayin ;)

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462420191.478371.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

1462443785834.jpg

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462445521.409471.jpg

Awe, did your mom take away your jeep?

She probably took his waifu

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

It was great until you got here, spend a lot of time in a kindergarten classroom?

I know I just met you but I'm gonna sell you my shit and that's the only reason why I bothered to meet you. Now excuse me while I take a shit in your floor.

Maybe you don't have a pussy in his basement scold you over there cause you are the pussy in the basement. If everybody is an asshole in your opinion, maybe your the one who is an asshole.

longarmwj

If it was not for assholes, buttfuckers like tm084 would not have anything to do.

They could do themselves, after all nobody wants to get close to some 30 year old sitting in his moms basement stroking off to my little pony and fantasizing about jeeps bigger than his

WJCO

Meme King

You're the perfect example of why the drama starts. You've been a member for two years, hide in the background, then lose your shit when you don't like the rules. Don't like the rules, then join another forum that caters to you, simple as that. Instead you are so butthurt that you come back to leave this jewel. Talk about kindergarten.... Jackass.

TMO84

LOSER
WJCO-
You responded to my post 22 hours ago and now minutes ago. Clearly, someone is losing sleep over this and it ain't me. Good looks.

WJCO

Meme King
WJCO-
You responded to my post 22 hours ago and now minutes ago. Clearly, someone is losing sleep over this and it ain't me. Good looks.

Nice try. Thread just popped up again. But glad you joined us again since you clearly love to be here. Please tell us how much you love this forum that you actively take part in.

Top Bottom