FS - Highly Modified JKU Wrangler 4 door - Excellent Condition - 2010 w 59k miles

JKFlyer

Hey everyone Haven't been posting as much recently, but a long standing member here.

I am selling my Baby! 2010 Jeep JKU in Deep Water Pearl Blue. I have put blood sweat and tears in to this vehicle. It is highly modified and in excellent condition. 59,000 miles and babied and garage kept. it is built up but for shows/meets. I wheeled 1 time at Rausch, whcih some of you can attest to! I can give a ton of references that don't wheel or mess up my stuff. it is my 2nd vehicle, garage kept and always clean. Can give references to both my shops that did lift, axles, and day to day oil changes, etc. I have a ton of money in to this jeep and it's worth it! There is nothing wrong with her....just ready for a change and more daily driver type car. Here are the stats:

Deep Water Pearl Blue
Automatic Trans
hardtop only.

Suspension - King Shocks w/ Reservoirs all around, JKS Adjustable Disconnects, 4 inch lift - Metal Cloak (Blue Powdercoated) Coils & Upper Control Arms

Wheels & Tires & Brakes -37" BF Goodrich AT KO's - Black Fuel Trophy wheels w/ Outer Lip powdercoated blue, Teraflex Big Brake Kit with master cylinder upgrade, Spidertrax 1.5 Spacers & Stainless Steel braided brake lines

Bumpers - EVO TIRE CARRIER on Rear with Corner Skins. Warn Elite series rear bumper, SRC Stinger front bumper

Armor - Bushwwacker flat fenders , Poison Spider body Armor, EVO rear Corner Skins, Poison Spyder Hood Louvre, Hyline tube rock rails, Rancho Oil Pan Skid

Drivetrain - Front D30 - EVO gussets, Synergy Sleeves, Synergy ball joints. 5.13 Yukon Gears front and rear, ARB Air Locker in rear, PS Bombshell Diff Covers (front & rear), rear Ten Factory drive shafts,

Winch - Quadratec 9500 integrated solinoid synthetic rope - hardwired to DPDT switch, Blue Factor55 Loaded ProLink

Performance - Superchips trail dash with rearview camera wired up. Comes on with reverse or via switch, magnaflow muffler, k&N air intake, Diehard Platinum Group 65 Batt

Lights -Truck Lites LED front lights, , ORO LED LiteDOTs rear & ORO license Plate Light, Lug Nut Brake Lights, Rigid dually spot windshield, dually flood fogs, dually floods facing rear and 10" Hood Lightbar. Rock lights (LED) - 50" front light bar! inside led light upgrade, and lights underneath are wired to dome and automatically go off after about 10 seconds or activated via switch.

Sound - Cobra 75WXST w/ Remote Speaker on Rollbar, CoolTech Mount, Wilson 4' Superflex Rear
Firestik radio antenna upfront, 6 cd player.

Accessories - ARB High Output Air Compressor with remote hose, Poison Spyder Diff Covers front & rear,Custom Rocker switches (LED blue lights) - driver pillars & lower dash and upper SPOD type setup, WET OKOLE sear covers, Quadratec Floor Liners, Front grill and turn signal bezels, Front Grill Mesh, too many to list!

Other - 2 " hitch, hood tie downs things (forget what brand but good ones), current inspection just done and good through 4/2018, 59k miles, bug deflector, carpet dry, never wet, aftermarket trans cooler, syndergy heavy duty tie rod bar (avoid any fear of death wobble), old man emu steering stablilizer, JKS swaybar disconnects, d rings (with blue covers), master kill switch to kill all wires, JKS adjustable trackbar with stiff bushings from Kevin's offraod. under seat lock box, So much more

PRICE IS $50,000. I was told to list for a lot more by some friends in industry, but don't want to be obnoxious... It's worth every penny. PM if serious and I'll give you my phone number so we can talk.

Thanks so much for looking Located in Cherry Hill, NJ

Mike j1.jpg j17.jpg j16.jpg j15.jpg j13.jpg j12.jpg j11.jpg j10.jpg j8.jpg j6.jpg j5.jpg j4.jpg J3.jpg J2.jpg j18.jpg

JKFlyer

I was told to list for $55 from a few close friends. I figured $50 based on local research on forums, etc. Diff with mine is its not been wheeled. Anyway, I respect ur opinion, can u PM me what u think its worth?

jeeeep

Hooked
umm never rely on friends to help you price out your rig... GLWS but $50k for a non-rubicon that's heavily accessorized (sorry not so much modified) and running 37's on a D30.

it's a very clean and good looking Jeep but I'm betting you'd have better luck fishing in a non-Jeeper pond - to the novice your rig would impress.

based on your rig, I could sell mine for $60k since mine is a Rubicon, PR44, ProGrips and a bunch of other stuff modified for trail and road use :naw:

in reality I'd say it's worth (being generous) about $25K for being a very clean Sahara, the add-ons maybe another $3-4K

But hey, GLWS it's worth what you want to the guy that buys it for your asking price. you should try getting into a Barrett Jackson auction.

RedRum

Hey GLWS but yea as others have said, I'm sure there is someone out there that knows nothing about jeeps that you can fetch a higher price from but I have a 2015 jkur modified ( about 8 grand worth of mods ) w/ 8k miles and I wouldn't even consider selling it for that much ...

JKFlyer

No worry guys. Appreciate the input. I got jeep for about 25k and put a lot more than that in to it. Air locker, regeared, 37s, w teraflex big brake, king shocks all around, metal cloak lift, control arms, synergy tie rod, etc...not just accessories like armor and evo tire carrier and lights. Not much different than Rubicon aside from d30 (pumpkin tad smaller and manual sway bar disconnects). Built up much stronger otherwise. Its all good. My real number in mid upper 40's but always got to start a few grand higher. Good input. I don't care if it doesn't sell either. Not like I need to sell it. Thx

Last edited:

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Just for reference I looked I to selling mine a while back .. 13 Rubicon with 32k miles on 37s on a PR44 up front 5:13s Shafts,Bumpers,Fenders the list goes on and it was going to sell around 40k tops. I kept it for that reason. Well that and I love it. GLWS ..

JKFlyer

Slavens - yeah I hear ya. I'll play ball with any serious buyers here realizing my price is high...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
My general rule would be blue book plus 50% of the retail price for the mods at best, nothing for labor.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Not worth it, but living in NJ and with as nice as those wheels look I bet you get close to $50K. GLWS. :thumb:

Top Bottom